The official DC Animated movies thread

Just got done rewatching JL War :smokin .

I gotta finish up watching all the movies inside the DCAMU.

Just got done watching teen titans: the judas contract :smokin . Thank God HBO Max has all the DC animated films on there.

Now I’m watching suicide squad: hell to pay. It’s dope so far :smokin.

New BATMAN Animated Feature And Spin-Off Series In Development For Prime Video​

In addition to Matt Reeves, J.J. Abrams and Bruce Timm’s previously-announced animated Batman: Caped Crusader series - which was recently given a two-season order - Amazon has picked up an original animated film, Merry Little Batman, and a spin-off series titled Bat-Family for its Prime Video streaming service.

“Batman: The Animated Series helped pioneer in the evolution of superhero storytelling and defined the Dark Knight for a generation,” said Vernon Sanders, head of television at Amazon and MGM Studios. “Batman: Caped Crusader will no doubt continue that tradition and, alongside Merry Little Batman and Bat-Family, we’re thrilled to collaborate with Warner Bros. Animation to offer a variety of takes of the Batman mythos to our global Prime Video customers.”
Merry Little Batman is described as "a family action-comedy that sees young Damian Wayne transforming into “Little Batman” in order to defend his home and Gotham from the villains who want to destroy the holidays."

Mike Roth (Regular Show) directs from a screenplay by Morgan Evans (Teen Titans Go!). Roth will also executive produce alongside Warner Bros. Animation chief Sam Register.

Bat-Family, meanwhile, follows "Batman, Alfred and young Damian Wayne — who has now taken on the mantle of “Little Batman” — alongside a few newcomers to Wayne Manor as they navigate the fun and frustrations of life as a super family."

Jase Ricci, Mike Roth and Register executive produce the series.

Batman Azteca: Choque de Imperios is an upcoming animated film planned for release on HBO Max. The film will follow an alternative version of Batman battling Spanish Conquistadors. The film's release date is currently unknown.

Plot
In the time of the Aztec Empire, Yohualli Coatl — a young Aztec boy — experiences tragedy when his father and village leader, Toltecatzin, is murdered by Spanish Conquistadors. Yohualli escapes to Tenochtitlan to warn King Moctezuma and his high priest, Yoka, of imminent danger. Using the temple of Tzinacan, the bat god, as a lair, Yohualli trains with his mentor and assistant, Acatzin, developing equipment and weaponry to confront the Spaniard invasion, protect Moctezuma’s temple, and avenge his father’s death.

i saw the first episode and its ok, its almost like an anime version

and dude getting the sailor moon tranformation sequence when he suits up isnt helping :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
I always preferred the Superman spin change

1689716190647.gif

Just realized that I've totally forgotten about the Batman/TMNT movie!
It's not gonna let me down, is it? I got high hopes lol

Back
Top Bottom