The official Detroit Lions 0 for 2009 post, vol 1 more game to go

What a terrible year it's been for the city of Detroit in general, from the mayor, to the auto industry, to the football team. Talk about having a reasonto put a bag over your face. We'll see what happens these next 2 weeks.

Being a Lions fan it pains me too watch them go through a season like this. I mean sure we've been horrible for awhile but never like this. With that saidI think this might be the best thing for us. Look at what Miami did. Completely cleaned house and won 9 games the next year. Hopefully this will open theFord's eyes and we can start from the ground up. Fire and cut everyone and start all over. Whats the worst we can do not win a game........

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

I neva liked Aaron Rogers, So I hope they get there first victory off Green Bay!!!

Brett Favre is on the phone with the Lions' organization as we speak.

jhf13a.gif

How in the world does this man still have a job? Benching and placing Kitna on IR and then sign Daunte? Traded away Sean Rogers? Trading away Roy Williams?SMH at the Lion's front office. They deserve to go 0-16. Bring back Wayne Fontes for crying outloud!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

t1_marinelli.millen.jpg

Saints 42, Lions 7
laugh.gif

- Lions outgained 532 to 255.

- Saints 11-11 on 3rd down conversions before taking a knee at the end of the game.

- Saints - Zero punts

Next up we have the finale:

Week 17 - Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers, 1 PM EST

The Lions have lost 17 straight games at Green Bay.

I'm actually almost as giddy to see if Cleveland Browns can make it SIX STRAIGHT weeks without scoring an offensive touchdown
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh look now they face Pittsburgh at Heinz this week too. Possibly using a 4th string QB.

Browns facing questions at QB for finale

The struggling Cleveland Browns had been relegated to starting third-string QB Ken Dorsey. Now, they might be forced to go to a fourth-stringer to lead an offense that hasn't scored a touchdown in five games.

Browns coach Romeo Crennel said during his weekly Monday press conference that Dorsey suffered a rib injury and a slight concussion in the 14-0 loss to the Bengals. The potential loss of Dorsey would mean the Browns, who have already lost Brady Quinn and Derek Anderson to season-ending injuries, would have to start Bruce Gradkowski, who was signed by the team on Dec. 2.

The drama continues all over this Sunday....

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Between that and the auto workers, I kinda feel bad for Detroit....

sports wise i have no pity for them, they just won the stanley cup 6 months ago, and the pistons went to the ecf.

what they really need to do is make new eposides of home improvement with everyone all grown up and wilson dead rip, the lions haven't been relevant sincethe home improvement days.

i got a feeling they might win sunday though

I hope the lions can pull off this win over the packers

The only team I would want to see go winless is the cowboys because of course im a ******** fan

Does chris berman live under a rock, why does he keep saying "this isnt funny, nobody wants to see the Lions go 0-16"? EVERYBODY wants to see them go0-16
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the Packers players leaving their huddle up before warming up with a "0-16" yell/break
(just showed it on FOX)

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Does chris berman live under a rock, why does he keep saying "this isnt funny, nobody wants to see the Lions go 0-16"? EVERYBODY wants to see them go 0-16
laugh.gif

ESPN.com poll (92,000 votes thus far)
42% = Want Lions to win
58% = Want Lions to lose

Ya Berman would never stray from his corn ball "I love everyone" roll in front of the camera

Back
Top Bottom