The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Just did an auction mock on ESPN. Definitely learned there is alot of value after the first 20 picks or so, dudes on there were spending 30+ on players when you could wait and get a player of almost the same caliber for half that. Ended up with Brady, Turner, Calvin Johnson, Maclin, Gates, and Benson as my starters with Schaub, Ingram, Michael Bush, Ocho, and Floyd as my bench. Also ended up with Flacco trying to run up the price on him so others wasted their money, got him for 5.

Just did an auction mock on ESPN. Definitely learned there is alot of value after the first 20 picks or so, dudes on there were spending 30+ on players when you could wait and get a player of almost the same caliber for half that. Ended up with Brady, Turner, Calvin Johnson, Maclin, Gates, and Benson as my starters with Schaub, Ingram, Michael Bush, Ocho, and Floyd as my bench. Also ended up with Flacco trying to run up the price on him so others wasted their money, got him for 5.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

2zqhdgx.png

i did 'ehh' I'm not really that happy with it..12 team league btw.

THOUGHTS??

damn in a 12 team league there is no way you should have had a team like that....you are thin at WR and RB....might be tough season for you

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

2zqhdgx.png

i did 'ehh' I'm not really that happy with it..12 team league btw.

THOUGHTS??

damn in a 12 team league there is no way you should have had a team like that....you are thin at WR and RB....might be tough season for you

Originally Posted by Caerus

Hyped for this season...Anybody have any clue who could pull a Arian Foster? hahaha

Ray Rice is going to go IN. LeGarrette Blount will be top 5 in rushing yards (since he took over as a starter last year only Jamaal Charles had more yards). I can see Steven Jackson having a big bounceback year. CJ Spiller will have a breakthrough season and be the starter by Week 9. LeSean McCoy and Michael Turner will get hurt early in the season, and so will Ryan Matthews (again). Shonn Greene has a 1000 yard rushing season. Beanie Wells and Ryan Williams will form a real nice duo, dunno who's going to end up with more points though.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Hyped for this season...Anybody have any clue who could pull a Arian Foster? hahaha

Ray Rice is going to go IN. LeGarrette Blount will be top 5 in rushing yards (since he took over as a starter last year only Jamaal Charles had more yards). I can see Steven Jackson having a big bounceback year. CJ Spiller will have a breakthrough season and be the starter by Week 9. LeSean McCoy and Michael Turner will get hurt early in the season, and so will Ryan Matthews (again). Shonn Greene has a 1000 yard rushing season. Beanie Wells and Ryan Williams will form a real nice duo, dunno who's going to end up with more points though.

I really don't see it from Rice this year, not going to risk drafting him high that is for sure, took him 4th overall last year and he was terrible. Blount will be good though no doubt.

I really don't see it from Rice this year, not going to risk drafting him high that is for sure, took him 4th overall last year and he was terrible. Blount will be good though no doubt.

I definitely like Daniel Thomas, just not sold on the rest of Miami's offense being able to get the ball down the field. If they could get Kyle Orton then I'd like Thomas a whole lot.

I definitely like Daniel Thomas, just not sold on the rest of Miami's offense being able to get the ball down the field. If they could get Kyle Orton then I'd like Thomas a whole lot.

My X-factor this season is Felix Jones. Keep hearing all this news out in Dallas camp about him tearing it up & hoping he finally stays healthy & thrives in a explosive offense. We'll see...

My X-factor this season is Felix Jones. Keep hearing all this news out in Dallas camp about him tearing it up & hoping he finally stays healthy & thrives in a explosive offense. We'll see...

here is my first of several drafts. espn, 10 team, snake draft....

qb - peyton manning
rb - jamaal charles
rb - peyton hillis
rb/wr - brandon marshall
wr - brandon lloyd
wr - chad ochocinco
te - jason witten
d/st - bears
k - neil rackers

bench - joseph addai
bench - braylon edwards
bench - plaxico burress
bench - jay cutler
bench - tim hightower
bench - danny woodhead
bench - tony gonzalez

here is my first of several drafts. espn, 10 team, snake draft....

qb - peyton manning
rb - jamaal charles
rb - peyton hillis
rb/wr - brandon marshall
wr - brandon lloyd
wr - chad ochocinco
te - jason witten
d/st - bears
k - neil rackers

bench - joseph addai
bench - braylon edwards
bench - plaxico burress
bench - jay cutler
bench - tim hightower
bench - danny woodhead
bench - tony gonzalez

^ Decent

Love the Addai and Hightower picks, if they pan out, you can package either of them for a stud WR, which is the only thing you are missing. I also wouldn't draft a backup TE, rather much take a flyer on a WR/RB with potential. TEs are deep this year.

^ Decent

Love the Addai and Hightower picks, if they pan out, you can package either of them for a stud WR, which is the only thing you are missing. I also wouldn't draft a backup TE, rather much take a flyer on a WR/RB with potential. TEs are deep this year.

12 man league, drafted #12. Think I did pretty good:

QBRomo, Tony (QB DAL)5QB
RBJackson, Steven (RB STL)5RB
RBMcFadden, Darren (RB OAK)8RB
WRLloyd, Brandon (WR DEN)6WR
WRBowe, Dwayne (WR KC)6WR
WRManningham, Mario (WR NYG)7WR
TELewis, Marcedes (TE JAC)9TE
KKaeding, Nate (K SD)6K
DSTFalcons (DST ATL)8DST
RESKolb, Kevin (QB ARI)6QB
RESSims-Walker, Mike (WR STL)5WR
RESWilliams, Roy (WR CHI)8WR
RESJones, Felix (RB DAL)5RB
RESMathews, Ryan (RB SD)

I took Jackson as my 1st pick & McFadden as #13...

Back
Top Bottom