David Buehler

Kenny Britt
Steve Johnson
Joe Flacco
Joseph Addai
Mike Tolbert
LaDainian Tomlinson
Reggie Bush

traded Peyton, McFadden, and Tolbert for Brady, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Mike Bush.......

10 man league, 10th pick... my original squad --

Peyton Manning
Darren McFadden
DeAngelo Williams
Ryan Grant
Andre Johnson
Marques Colston
Greg Olsen
Dolphins D
David Buehler

Kenny Britt
Steve Johnson
Joe Flacco
Joseph Addai
Mike Tolbert
LaDainian Tomlinson
Reggie Bush

traded Peyton, McFadden, and Tolbert for Brady, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Mike Bush.......

Having troubles.

Turner vs PIT
Matthews vs MIN
R.Bush vs NE

Is bush gonna be the starter in Miami? cause i think turner will have a tough game against PIT's D. Should i start bush?

Having troubles.

Turner vs PIT
Matthews vs MIN
R.Bush vs NE

Is bush gonna be the starter in Miami? cause i think turner will have a tough game against PIT's D. Should i start bush?

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

I just traded D'angelo WIlliams for Blount..Good move?

yea I like it.

Blount emerged last year, and will score more this year. Williams, although he will be the primary back this year, hence the new contract he got, still splits 60/40 carries with Stewart

yea I like it.

Blount emerged last year, and will score more this year. Williams, although he will be the primary back this year, hence the new contract he got, still splits 60/40 carries with Stewart

I can't stress enough how important it is to draft as late / close to the season as possible, dudes drafting last week and weeks before that are dumb, too much changes daily.

I can't stress enough how important it is to draft as late / close to the season as possible, dudes drafting last week and weeks before that are dumb, too much changes daily.

am i crazy for taking roddy white over andre johnson and fitzgerald? i have matt ryan as my franchise player in my fantasy league. justify me people!

am i crazy for taking roddy white over andre johnson and fitzgerald? i have matt ryan as my franchise player in my fantasy league. justify me people!

Not sold on Roddy over AJ yet, or even CJ but definitely over Fitz, especially in PPR

Less targets for Roddy this year but definitely better ones with Jones on the other side

Not sold on Roddy over AJ yet, or even CJ but definitely over Fitz, especially in PPR

Less targets for Roddy this year but definitely better ones with Jones on the other side

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Probably your best chance of consistency 

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Probably your best chance of consistency 

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

yea I like it.

Yea im glad I made the move..I had the 39th and 42nd pic and was going to draft d.bowe and blount when my laptop shut off on me..the i had seen that the cpu had chosen D.williams and moreno for me(bowe went 41 and blount went 43).Here's my roster so far

M.Vick
P.Hillis
L.Blount
K.Moreno
K.Britt
C.Ochocinco
A.Gates
Jets
J.Bowen(K)

Bench:
Steve Johnson
Julio Jones
K.Kolb
P.Burress
B.Pettigrew
Ronnie Brown
M.Sims-Walker

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

yea I like it.

Yea im glad I made the move..I had the 39th and 42nd pic and was going to draft d.bowe and blount when my laptop shut off on me..the i had seen that the cpu had chosen D.williams and moreno for me(bowe went 41 and blount went 43).Here's my roster so far

M.Vick
P.Hillis
L.Blount
K.Moreno
K.Britt
C.Ochocinco
A.Gates
Jets
J.Bowen(K)

Bench:
Steve Johnson
Julio Jones
K.Kolb
P.Burress
B.Pettigrew
Ronnie Brown
M.Sims-Walker

Can non Jets fans chime in on their opinions of Shonn Greene please? I have a major decision to make in regards to my keepers in my expensive league.

Spoiler [+]
My WR keeper is kinda suspect (Dez). I have to choose 2 out of Michael Turner, Rashard Mendenhall and Shonn Greene. I can trade Turner for Fitzgerald or Megatron for sure, with an outside chance of being able to get Andre....I just dont know if I am comfortable with keeping Shonn Greene.

Back
Top Bottom