The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Jking0821

16 team league super deep.

I need to start a RB this week with MJD on a bye.  Starting Beenie for sure but here are my other options

Reggie Bush
Kevin Faulk
Roy Helu
Bernard Scott

Tentatively going Reggie for now...advice?
I'm in the same boat (16 Team league, need a RB2 to start) and I'm going with Reggie Bush.
DJ WARE
You ever been in a 16 team league??? DJ Ware was swooped up last week already
laugh.gif
here is a look at my available FA's. In our 16 team league there are 4 bench spots and an IR.
261gebr.jpg

Yay or nay:

I give: Finley
I get: DeSean

My team is:

QBs: Schuab, Tebow
RB's: AD, McCoy, Michael Bush, Ben Tate, Felix Jones
WRs: mike Wallace, Nicks, Colston, Doucet
TEs: Finley, Fred Davis

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

^ you could always add a guy like Ricky Williams and stash him incase any injuries happen.
Here is my squad right now.... If i were to make any roster moves I would have to drop 2 players because I currently have an ineligible player on the IR (Felix Jones). I would probably drop Helu and Cassel.
34zeyc4.jpg

JoRDaN201- I say do it if you are committed to Fred Davis. The guy has been
smokin.gif

Am i the only one who thinks Chris Johnson can't be this bad? He's got a decent schedule for the upcoming weeks.. need him to pay off lol

Time to drop Peyton Hillis? I'm already weak at back and I can't afford to lose anymore games.

Current RBs- McFadden, Ingram + Hillis.

I'll probably drop Hillis for Knowshawn Moreno for at least this week.

WHAT?!?! He just returned to practice and is probably gonna play this week
laugh.gif

McGahee is questionable and might return sending Moreno back to irrelevance......

laugh.gif

McGahee is questionable and might return sending Moreno back to irrelevance......

Got offered Rivers, Larry Fitzgerald and Michael Bush for Brady and Santonio Holmes. My RB's are McFadden, McCoy and Bradshaw, and my WR's are Holmes, Floyd, Gaffney, Breaston, Doug Baldwin and Titus Young. Take it?

Got offered Rivers, Larry Fitzgerald and Michael Bush for Brady and Santonio Holmes. My RB's are McFadden, McCoy and Bradshaw, and my WR's are Holmes, Floyd, Gaffney, Breaston, Doug Baldwin and Titus Young. Take it?

laugh.gif

Man I don't know, I can't trust hills anymore
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I thought McGahee was doubtful?

laugh.gif

Man I don't know, I can't trust hills anymore
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I thought McGahee was doubtful?

Not sure what McGahee's exact status is, but the fact that he is practicing is good for him.

If you can't trust Hillis trade him. He is gonna fetch you something better than Moreno
laugh.gif

Not sure what McGahee's exact status is, but the fact that he is practicing is good for him.

If you can't trust Hillis trade him. He is gonna fetch you something better than Moreno
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I wouldn't. Fitzgerald is a great receiver, just not a fantasy receiver. Brady is obviously better than Rivers and McFadden will be back soon making bush ineffective.  My team is similar to yours, Great QB,  McCoy and McFadden and sorry bums as my WR's.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I wouldn't. Fitzgerald is a great receiver, just not a fantasy receiver. Brady is obviously better than Rivers and McFadden will be back soon making bush ineffective.  My team is similar to yours, Great QB,  McCoy and McFadden and sorry bums as my WR's.

Back
Top Bottom