The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

How do online leagues work? I want to create one for my family and friends that play and some NTers. Are games set to run at a certain time or can we be on at random?

got the game to stop freezing by deleting my personal settings, and clearing the cache

thanks again Rafool

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

SANTOS is amazing.

Gonna start playing with them today. Totally forgot about Neymar and Ganso.
pimp.gif

Arsenal vs. Argentina/ Brazil like $+$
international teams don't play seasons EA

edit:just faced Spain
30t6p3b.gif
tied 2-2 tho

i dig the changes they made to career mode. the transfer deadline and scouting network is pretty dope.

currently running thru the SPL with Celtic to level up my virtual pro.

finally getting the hang of maneuvering inside the 18... the defensive AI on World Class/Legendary is OD tho. i can create the chances, but it seems like the defenders always recover in time to block the shot. most my goals come from outside the box or crosses/rebounds.

crazy.

picked the game up yesterday 
pimp.gif
 7-3-0. 

PSN: Kaxain 

Once you get the hang of the game its real nice. 

anyone know how to update your GAMEFACE from your EA account online to your console? I wanna get started on my virtual pro but can't find any information online....

im starting to hate this game.....its so broken, head to head seasons, you play with your club team and get matched up with a international team, tactical defending is so aweful, impact engine is the worst thing to happen to fifa............................

im 14w-3t-1L in div 7.

i played the tournament and got matched up with spain! +#*. hate it. im still going to win the tournament though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

im starting to hate this game.....its so broken, head to head seasons, you play with your club team and get matched up with a international team, tactical defending is so aweful, impact engine is the worst thing to happen to fifa............................
whats your record?

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

whats your record?
where do i check lol

18-15-18 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sick of international teams mannnn

After I stopped using 4.5-5 star teams, the game has become more enjoyable.
Using Houston Dynamo makes me want to go out and get their jersey lol

Back
Top Bottom