The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

18 points to gain promotion? that barely leaves any room for mistakes or off games lol..

PS3: KRSTFRJ

I need to practise. I use either Milan, Barca or Santos lol

How does the Virtual Pro work online? I heard you can add your Pro amongst mates online and all play together? People are also going on about Ultimate Team (lol newbie I know - had Fifa since '99) but I just CBF trying it..

Should I take the leap? lol

I can't score a volley outside the box. It's the only thing left for me to complete the arena.

this is my first FIFA game since the Sega Genesis days...  My record 2-4-16.
indifferent.gif
But this will hold me down until MW3 so i'm staying at it.

It took me 11 tries to get my first win, i'm slowly getting the hang of controlled dribbling and through passes, but i get murked using good Euro teams.  Been playing with LA Galaxy a lot now (both wins). 

Any tips?

Man this game is good, some flaws and irritating that I have to redo my virtual Pro, got him as a CAM for Ajax and a winger Defender for FC Copenhagen, since I ignored defense stats last game I want him perfect

Online I played 3 times and the SECOND I got 2-0 in game they all disconnect, never had a game that went past the 65min mark
30t6p3b.gif

records 3-0-0 all was with me being Olympique Lyon and played international teams so I know how that feels, and ultimate team wise I'm 1-0 with BasedGod FC
laugh.gif

Donpoppa: for the volley outside the box try the rainbow skill trick, both variations will work, and smash the ball in but make sure after it goes over your head it doesn't touch the ground, depending on your skill of your player it won't allow your player kick before it touches the ground. worked for me in '11 but can't do it now since my Pro is crap right now

mostly on managing Olympique Lyon though

cliffs:
-b*tches be crazy

finally got a pic of my myplayer to upload

his name in the program is "
nerd.gif
" lmao

x2_8bf54f9

Originally Posted by donpoppa

I can't score a volley outside the box. It's the only thing left for me to complete the arena.

shoot at the goal with a straight shot as hard as you can

he should punch it up in the air, and itll go outside the box

run it down and kick it with your weak foot on a volley

youll get two different achievements.

i scored a hattrick last night, the last goal was an amazing shot that got blocked by a goalie, then a defender tried to clear it but it hit the goalie in the chest, bounced off the top of the bar, and i headed it in, while smashing my head against another defender's head....it was insane

i got 5 achievements for it (header off goal, finish within 3 yards, volley inside box, etc, etc.)

Finally got this on PC. Game is smooth.
smokin.gif

Just need to figure out how to hook my DualShock 3 up to the PC.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Finally got this on PC. Game is smooth.
smokin.gif

Just need to figure out how to hook my DualShock 3 up to the PC.
nerd.gif

madd easy since it uses bluetooth....xbox controllers dont work straight up, you have to buy a device that reads their wireless

google the question and youll be directed to software drivers that you download and install...

the program will allow your bluetooth controller to connect to your PC

xbox wired controllers are the exact same way

the wireless ones just dont work

(._. )

i downloaded FFVII over the summer on my girl's macbook

pimp.gif

Forgot to mention my motherboard doesn't have built-in bluetooth.
laugh.gif

Anyway, found a driver that might work with Windows 64-bit.
smokin.gif
Hope it works.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Forgot to mention my motherboard doesn't have built-in bluetooth.
laugh.gif

Anyway, found a driver that might work with Windows 64-bit.
smokin.gif
Hope it works.

im pretty sure you can connect it through a usb port too if you dont have bluetooth

Deciding to play a game before going to sleep... and losing is not smart.
laugh.gif
Was pissed all night. Had a dream I burned down Wembley stadium.

My record as of this morning. 10-1-4

its already about two or three xbox clubs. the main thing is to find one thats on when you are.

its already about two or three xbox clubs. the main thing is to find one thats on when you are.

yeah man umad FC is NEVER on...

im actually good enough to run with them too

im ALWAYS on...so i was looking for members who would wanna play outside the hours of 230 am-600 am

Just juggle the ball with the bumper outside the box flick it up and kick it in on the way down.  Shouldnt be that hard.

Game gets better and better
pimp.gif

In the 3rd season of Manager Mode and Milan is finally dominating Europe thanks to yours truly
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

finally got a pic of my myplayer to upload

his name in the program is "
nerd.gif
" lmao

x2_8bf54f9

shoot at the goal with a straight shot as hard as you can

he should punch it up in the air, and itll go outside the box

run it down and kick it with your weak foot on a volley

youll get two different achievements.

i scored a hattrick last night, the last goal was an amazing shot that got blocked by a goalie, then a defender tried to clear it but it hit the goalie in the chest, bounced off the top of the bar, and i headed it in, while smashing my head against another defender's head....it was insane

i got 5 achievements for it (header off goal, finish within 3 yards, volley inside box, etc, etc.)
this is my game face...way legit, just gotta switch the hair up, but its awesome

23-4-3

division 5 and im barely ranked
laugh.gif

My friend is ranked way better and has a worse ratio of wins to losses.

im going to be the lowest ranked player in division 5-2 if i can get there, hopefully D1
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom