The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Sergio Agüero is the new Alexandre Pato.

yuppp. City FTW

Kun, Tevez, Silva, Nasri
sick.gif
 .... Balotelli and Djecko off the bench.... aaron johnson, etc.

then u throw k.toure at CB for lescott and add milner/dejong to the midfield and u can run with and contain Real/Barca... somewhat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

laugh.gif

Lost in the semi-finals in the EA cup last night because of the same color uni debacle. I was wearing the away MANU kit and played Inter.
30t6p3b.gif

i had a blue top black short battle. one had blue socks and one had black. confusing as can be.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Sergio Agüero is the new Alexandre Pato.

yuppp. City FTW

Kun, Tevez, Silva, Nasri
sick.gif
 .... Balotelli and Djecko off the bench.... aaron johnson, etc.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Making a good BPL team is pretty easy in UT, Lukaku and Sturridge are monsters. Taarabt is an absolute monster.
Can't stand the 4-2-3-1 glitch in it though, have to change my formation every match
indifferent.gif

Honestly, Ultimate Team is where it's at. I haven't touched any other game modes since starting UT.

laugh.gif
at people who actually play Career Mode. #POOR

Honestly, Ultimate Team is where it's at. I haven't touched any other game modes since starting UT.

Yep. Except the constant disconnecting from EA's servers is **@!*!! infuriating. Playing a game, up 6-0, 80 minutes in... "SORRY, YOU'VE BEEN DISCONNECTED LOLZ!"

On top of that, you lose a contract even when you get disconnected
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Yep. Except the constant disconnecting from EA's servers is **@!*!! infuriating. Playing a game, up 6-0, 80 minutes in... "SORRY, YOU'VE BEEN DISCONNECTED LOLZ!"

That's your opponent rage quitting.

Which you get coins and win for now.

Was never like that in FIFA 11. Glad they fixed that for rage quitters.

Anyone want to play a couple games will be up late.

XBL- ElCapitanFutur0 (zero not an "o")

If you for any reason are unhappy with the game in H2H (kits,national team, lag) you have 5 in game minutes to quit without taking a loss. The same does not appy for FUT. Once your in a match your commited.

For those that ask about defense my best tip would be to switch auto-switing to manual and switch to your midfielders to cut off passes and play sweeper, let your CB's be controlled by the cpu. It may seem cheap but your still playing defense and your much less likely to make a mistake by pressing B at the wrong time.

I stopped playing h2h because i have lag issues but I'm upgrading my Roadrunner and hopefully will be online by the end of the week.

Oh and anyone using mancity, the touch on and sprint with aguero or tevez is ur best friend, they have great acceleration and are difficult to be caught up to.

Those asking about FUT have to try it and see. You start a team and are givin a free Bronze team. you can keep that team for a while and play bronze touranments to get coins, which you use to buy better players and contracts or packs. You want to build a team that either plays in the same league, are from the same nationality, or a combinaition of the two. If your starting out and want a great Gold team, make a Russian League team, I built one with less than 15K coins and have a FUT record of 77-6.

Originally Posted by Noskey

That's your opponent rage quitting.

Which you get coins and win for now.

Was never like that in FIFA 11. Glad they fixed that for rage quitters.

Nah, in single player mode it does that. Like I'll choose 'tournament' and then single player, then get disconnected halfway through the 1st game.

I raped this dude and scored an amazing goal. i mean fake rabona, and every other juke u can pull off and in the 90th minute he quits so that i couldnt save my replay
indifferent.gif

Can any please give me a brief description of how "Ultimate Team" works and what it is?

Ultimate team on Fifa 12 is dumb as !+!+.....its like Chuck E Cheese and the %$+* you want is like 40,000 tickets.
I had to sell Nasri (the best player I have ever aquired) because i hate waiting to earn coins and I ran out of contracts to give to my team. 
mad.gif

you have to treat it like real money..you live within your means, if your spending ur entire account on one player your setting urself up to not have enough for other things. Theres a million tutorials on coin making on youtube. Just wait till contracts go up to 800-1000 coins, then your gonna be in trouble. at this point im discarding contacts just because i dont have enough space in my consumbles.

These are two of the teams i have right now. I also have a semi built Barclays team but I'm waiting on Nani and Nasri to go down in price. I also have a D list Seria A team that I use to play CPU tournaments.

My best Player is Kerkakhov or whatever his name is, 82 ST. He only costs about 800 coins and is an absolutely beast with his foot shots. Headers not so much.

jhg4l3.png

25ur129.png

eek.gif
you got a lot of coins. Do you use real money to buy packs? The best player I've gotten was bervatov and I sold him for 2,000

Back
Top Bottom