The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

i have pique 41212 if anyone wants him. Im looking for Eto or any good Barclays player preferably from mancity (nasri, kompany, toure, k.toure)

ha, I just sold Kompany for 18,000 coins.

I do however have a friend who might be able to help you.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by TheRick148

i screwed up in ultimate team, i got Eto'o and sold him for 9000, when we was worth around 80000......ughhh

Wow, that's horrible.

I'm not getting any luck in these gold packs. Best player I've got was Sergio Ramos. Sold him for 25,000 easy.

yea i kno.....damn lack of sleep, wut the heck was i thinking? lol i'm still pissed and no way am i getting that lucky ever again
frown.gif

BTW when u buy the gold packs, do you go for the regular 5,000 one or the $7500 premium packs?

I usually get the premium gold packs with Microsoft points, though.

The three rares you get in the premium packs always resell with good profit.

i got tired of playin the same teams over n over so i started picking a lower rated team.. a lot more fun, no more man city or barca all the time.. anyway if anyone wants to get down here's my psn:ecampos85
usually on round 10..

I @$++%!$ suck at this game, any tutorials anywhere. I can't do #!$! on offense and my defense sucks even more. @$++%!$ frustrated...Any help would be appreciated...

Just won the Continental Cup my first try
pimp.gif
thats everyone from D5 (me) through D3 in it.

Feels good man

I have given up on H2H i made it to division 3 dealing with it but when you play against decent competition it makes a huge difference. Ruined my record. Play UT if you have the same lag issues I was having. For some reason, UT matches have way less lag than H2H.

Are you guys talking H2H seasons or UT?

Also uploading your clip from the replay theatre gives you a chance for goals of the week?

Is there a way we can post videos on here?

PSN:Live_B_Futbol

Also I like to think defense is one of my strengths, only gotten blown out twice.

to this day I think I only played with Barca and Real a total of 3 times, usually play with Porto or Juve.

Any way to know what color kits your opponent is going to play in??

Been caught in dark kits a couple times and it's the most annoying thing to try and figure out which player is mine..
mad.gif

Also.. what happens if you don't make it pass your division in the amount of games given? Do you get regulated back to the lower division?

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

Any way to know what color kits your opponent is going to play in??

Been caught in dark kits a couple times and it's the most annoying thing to try and figure out which player is mine..
mad.gif

Also.. what happens if you don't make it pass your division in the amount of games given? Do you get regulated back to the lower division?

yes 
tired.gif

just went down to 6. i spent too much Ls trying new teams out instead of sticking to my normal rotations. 30 6 10 now

so how does this Ultimate team buisnees work exactly.... im over random head 2 head matches online wearin the same color unis -_-

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

so how does this Ultimate team buisnees work exactly.... im over random head 2 head matches online wearin the same color unis -_-
Word. Put us on.

Do you still play dudes around your same skill level? And what's good these gold packs?

Currently 26-6-6 online. D-5.

laugh.gif

Lost in the semi-finals in the EA cup last night because of the same color uni debacle. I was wearing the away MANU kit and played Inter.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom