The Official Finishline Restocks, Canceled Orders, Rumors Thread. Vol NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING

Status
Not open for further replies.
enough with the restocks already from FNL.  it's done.   ya'll wasting time just hawking their website every morning in hopes of an available size (from a cancellation or return) that may not even be your size.   thirstin over restocks , that's what this game has come down to

he's actually right. don't hate on him or call the man negative when more than half of NT is negative or just str8 *********$. IJS ya'll shouldnt be so thirsty just post info and keep it moving.

Good looks. Will rep if it comes to fruition.
smokin.gif
It will its not a rumor it can from Footaction themselves.

Did anyone notice that the Bulls AJ 1 and Knicks AJ 1's were both up this morning on FNL?

Bulls: 9 and 11.5
Knicks: 14

Picked up my own size pair for the Knicks, CHEAAA!!!

Did anyone notice that the Bulls AJ 1 and Knicks AJ 1's were both up this morning on FNL?

Bulls: 9 and 11.5
Knicks: 14

Picked up my own size pair for the Knicks, CHEAAA!!!
yeah, gs bred xi's in a 6.5 were available also. I couldn't get anything because my paypal is still flagged and i forgot to use my discover card i just got.

I'm so mad I couldn't get my hands on the 13s I was so happy for the release and I was lazy and didnt set up my labtop stupid me so I was running off my iPhone and ipad for 2 hours straight and couldn't get on finishline or any website so annoying but I can get my hands on 11s 7 hours after release lol, is there any possibility people will cancel there orders and I can cop a pair does this ever happen

^All the time. I'd frequent FNL around 7-8 or so every morning. They have cancelled pairs all the time. Eastbay will have some too, but it's impossible to get any from there. They disappear in seconds.

I'm so mad I couldn't get my hands on the 13s I was so happy for the release and I was lazy and didnt set up my labtop stupid me so I was running off my iPhone and ipad for 2 hours straight and couldn't get on finishline or any website so annoying but I can get my hands on 11s 7 hours after release lol, is there any possibility people will cancel there orders and I can cop a pair does this ever happen
FNL is notorious for cancelled orders, they also cancel orders for people who try to double up on one order, so keep checking you may get lucky

FNL is notorious for cancelled orders, they also cancel orders for people who try to double up on one order, so keep checking you may get lucky
Ok cool thanks for this info I'm in school around 8 but should I check them everyday at 8 or differ times also will they announce on twitter

Ok cool thanks for this info I'm in school around 8 but should I check them everyday at 8 or differ times also will they announce on twitter
This is getting out of hand. Pay attention to your teacher!

(Leave the restocks to me :lol: :lol: :lol:)
:smh: seriously though

Chi 1s size 9, Knicks 1s size 14

Had chi's at checkout and they magically disappeared from my cart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom