The Official Finishline Restocks, Canceled Orders, Rumors Thread. Vol NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING

Status
Not open for further replies.
YO! Someone explain this **** to me, what in the hell is a siZe 11,12, & 13 in boys for the Retro 13 Playoff's, becuase they sure are avaiable on Finishline right now, just added to the cart and everything, 74.99, maybe error? Investigators anyone?

YO! Someone explain this **** to me, what in the hell is a siZe 11,12, & 13 in boys for the Retro 13 Playoff's, becuase they sure are avaiable on Finishline right now, just added to the cart and everything, 74.99, maybe error? Investigators anyone?

Preschool sizes

those are kids sizes.

11c, 12c, 13c..

lol @ "investigators"

Last edited:

Yeah NikeDallas has been real quiet lately, not announcing their plans until last minute.

Yeah, glad I was able to secure my pair from there.
12 hours until I go pick up my pair.
I gave up my size around Christmas time to get my brother his Christmas Present which I gave him the same shoes I won the RSVP for.
All worked out!

Yeah NikeDallas has been real quiet lately, not announcing their plans until last minute.

Yeah, glad I was able to secure my pair from there.
12 hours until I go pick up my pair.
I gave up my size around Christmas time to get my brother his Christmas Present which I gave him the same shoes I won the RSVP for.
All worked out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom