The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Got these both reglue and cleaned. Gives this shoe more life! Fur anyone interested, check out Sneaker Therapist on IG. He did a good job.

287F06FF-E798-4CA1-A8CA-E3D825378F4B.jpeg
how much does he charge for a re glue?

a bit off topic but what happened with the nike garnett 2?

if i recall they went straight to the outlets and never hitting retail stores. whats the story on those?

a bit off topic but what happened with the nike garnett 2?

if i recall they went straight to the outlets and never hitting retail stores. whats the story on those?
That’s a good question. I remember seeing the Garnet 1’s, but don’t remember what the Garnett 2’s looked like. It seemed like it was the Garnett 1’s and jumped straight to Garnett 3’s in 99

2024 def the best sneaker year in a long time... Even if they don't change the outsole ppl will def cop still

These are definitely going to be nostalgic for 70’s, 80’s, and possibly early 90’s babies for sure. Anything after, they probably don’t know what these are. Back in 99, these didn’t really sell that well. It was more of regional popularity as far as these. Definitely popular in the DMV for sure, but they still went on sale and the outlets. $160 was a lot of money for shoes in 1999. These cost more than the Air Jordan 15’s that came out that year.

I don’t think they’re going to sell out because the younger crowd aren’t on FP1’s like that, or any of the Flightpisite’s for that matter.. At $240, they’re definitely not going to move quick. I think these are going to go on sale. Just my opinion..

If it is the right mold (and that is a big IF) ill pay retail for my first pair and wait for the disco for my second.

Yea they gotta fix that sole.

I was crushed when they dropped that white knick colorway with that bogus stuff. :smh:

Couldnt mess with those even when they dropped below 80 bucks.

Yea they gotta fix that sole.

I was crushed when they dropped that white knick colorway with that bogus stuff. :smh:

Couldnt mess with those even when they dropped below 80 bucks.

Yea that was a gut punch. Always loved the H2O PE and they really dropped the ball there. The CF pair was an abomination too.

Back
Top Bottom