The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Carbon Fibers killed me in 2014.. Need a reup the right way. Used to have the black and red pair and never touched the TB’s. I would cop all of them.

man i hope they get these right… sole is not a deal breaker for me, but i just do not understand the purpose of changing something that did not need to be changed.

If I recall, it got changed for a broken down version of the FP with no shroud, and then when regular FPs returned, they still had the jacked up tooling.

I’m optimistic that these will come with the correct outsole, them fixing the sole for the upcoming AJ9 gives me hope.

dont ask me how my parents bought these for me when i was 11 but i had them and til this day they were my favorite sneaker of all time

they didnt match with **** but i didnt care they were so comfortable and the zipper was amazing

i wore these into the ground and i still have them in my childhood bedroom closet

I remember getting the eggplants from Footlocker using the coupon i got from the McDonald's Monopoly game :emoji_eyes:. Be waiting 20+ years for the Gold Flights to come back.

5F0B284A-5701-4577-8CD2-52CB2E1E7824.jpeg

Bring em all back. The right way. I'll buy them all again. Top 5 shoe for me.

Nice collection.

I always wanted that white black and red colorway.

and I had a chance between the Charcoal and reds or the All Black Foamposite pro, I chosed the all black foams =(.

I had the all navy with white outsole pair. I think it was a Footaction exclusive. To me, FTA had the best exclusives back then in the late ‘90s, early ‘00s. That pair I had in particular seems to be even more rare. I never see pics of it anywhere. It’s a personal grail for me. I think it was the first $200 shoe I had ever purchased and with my own money from my first job at the local H-E-B. Got those and Columbia AJ 15s like a week apart for one another. Couldn’t tell me nothing lol. I was a mere 10th grader at the time. Would spend good money to own that pair again.

Last edited:
Nike Air Flightposite One Black returns spring 2025.

1713652852861.png

Nike’s history in basketball sneakers is rich with innovation and striking designs, a legacy that the Nike Air Flightposite One emphatically captures. This model, a brainchild of the '90s, has always been celebrated for its futuristic appeal and the bold use of Foamposite technology. As we look ahead to Spring 2025, Nike is set to reintroduce the iconic all-black colorway of this silhouette, following up on the Metallic Gold set for Holiday 2024.

The upcoming Nike Air Flightposite One Black retains the classic features that made it a favorite on the courts and streets. The sneaker's upper combines neoprene with the robust Foamposite material enveloped entirely in a sleek black finish. This monochromatic design is subtly contrasted with a white embroidered Swoosh on the tongue and heel, adding a touch of classic Nike branding to the otherwise stealthy aesthetic. The design is completed with a black sole unit with a striking metallic silver midfoot shank, enhancing the shoe's support structure and visual appeal.

The Nike Air Flightposite One Black will release in Spring 2025 through Nike and select retailers online and in-store. Priced at $240, it will be available in men’s sizing.

Color: Black/Black
Style Code: FV5582-001
Release Date: Spring 2025
Price: $240

Back
Top Bottom