The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Maybe they should make yeezy clogposites and confuse all the beasts haha.

And sorry to derail the FP1 CF thread....but I didn't think them damn clogposites deserved their own thread 
roll.gif

Maybe they should make yeezy clogposites and confuse all the beasts haha.

And sorry to derail the FP1 CF thread....but I didn't think them damn clogposites deserved their own thread :rofl:

Derail? Man this thread has gone off the tracks, over the cliff and in the ocean. This CF retro doesn't even deserve its own thread. Lol

The Yeezy is the ultimate hype beast shoe. To me it symbolizes this era of consumer stupidity and disregard for quality, prices, resellers and attention seeking fools all over Instagram thirsty to be first, only and cool. That said, how the Yeezy is placed behind the CFs in that pic makes me hate these even more. Nike has destroyed most of what made them cool to me. All their sig lines have been watered down to meaning almost 0. There's about 20 or more CWs for almost all Jordan's 1-14. 20 or more! Nike ID although a great idea has flooded the streets with wild CWs for Bron, Kobe and KD. 10 years from now what will be considered OG? You had a clown IMO in the Foamposite thread yesterday praising the stupid Yeezy Foam and then post asking Nike NOT TO RETRO THE VOLT PRO. This arms race for sneakers has become so popular it's not cool anymore.

View media item 733562
This pic sums it up and makes me want to unload everything I own with a swoosh on it. Not 1 OG CW in that pic. Smh. This isn't a shoe culture anymore but a look at me culture. A guy in my area was murdered a few years ago for the black/white Hyperposites. Not the GITD 1s but the GR. The year after year violence for Jordan 11s is insane. Nike could easily produce more in a attempt to slow the violence. I wouldn't be surprised if they want fights and shootings for the publicity it gains to keep the machine rolling. The sheep mentality must stop. We build these big corporations up only to be screwed later by guys who care nothing about shoes, culture or history. Their only interest is lining their pockets. This isn't only a "Nike" issue and can apply to any big business. Video games, music industry so on and so forth. Take your pick.

Last edited:
These are hot.why so many fan boy geeks?go get the ogs if u not happy.they only will cost u about 2000.im rocking them and I'm in dmv.say something 2 me

Prefer the OG over these but will still cop as these are my all time fave...Maybe Nike will release an identical retro some time in the future...

I haven't balled in my OG pair in a few years but still do in the other OG colorways and they've still held up...

View media item 734201

This pic sums it up and makes me want to unload everything I own with a swoosh on it. Not 1 OG CW in that pic. Smh. This isn't a shoe culture anymore but a look at me culture. A guy in my area was murdered a few years ago for the black/white Hyperposites. Not the GITD 1s but the GR. The year after year violence for Jordan 11s is insane. Nike could easily produce more in a attempt to slow the violence. I wouldn't be surprised if they want fights and shootings for the publicity it gains to keep the machine rolling. The sheep mentality must stop. We build these big corporations up only to be screwed later by guys who care nothing about shoes, culture or history. Their only interest is lining their pockets. This isn't only a "Nike" issue and can apply to any big business. Video games, music industry so on and so forth. Take your pick.

Nike/JB isn't responsible for the violence, any more than a iPhone or Beats headphones.

Some people will buy, and others will rob or kill to get what they want. It's the american way.

These are hot.why so many fan boy geeks?go get the ogs if u not happy.they only will cost u about 2000.im rocking them and I'm in dmv.say something 2 me

I hope your mom packs some milk with your lunch today. :lol:

True but let's not act like if Nike put a million pairs of 11s in the street next year the violence won't go down a bit. How many times have fights broke out due to thirsty men/women maybe 100 deep in line waiting for 20 pairs of a shoe. Knowing the lack of availability does contribute to the violence Nike could produce more. I'm not letting a multi billion dollar company slide on this. They know damn well what happens every year.

Last edited:
As if the Flightposite Exposed wasn't enough. Seeing the corners Nike cut on one of the best Flightposite I colorways has me sick. The outsole change is a damn shame.

My favorite sneakers have officially been bastardized. SMFH

I decided not to get these. I didn't think they looked that bad on the pics but on closer inspection it looks like someone printed a design of a carbon fiber weave and stuck it on the shoe. Pass

Last edited:
So let me understand something, because we critiqued the shoe we're fan boys geeks now? This is what it's come to? Come on man. I'm not a fan of spending a lot of money for something incorrectly done. I'm not a stickler for minor things, but you cannot properly call these CF if they don't resemble the original at all.

Back
Top Bottom