The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

The Footaction near me is doing these FCFS...

Not as good as the tickets I had for my VI's last week, but Its workable for me.
Word! See them 8 months like "Did you cop?" The response "Cop what?!"

oh lord can this thread stay quiet. looking at the maps i see they aren't that plentiful. i hope the beasts focus more on the 10's

Interested to see how these sell. Posites are all the rage, but shoes with Zippers have never been too popular among the masses.

For those who are interested, Unheardof will be doing phone orders tomorrow when they open (11am eastern) and will ship out on Friday. Retail + Ohio tax & shipping. (513) 744-9444

peace,
J

Good... Probably can call in a favor to get these for the lower than retail price. Still undecided tho.

Seem to be fairly limited in my area.. only hoh's receiving them in jersey. I'll be making my decision on release day once I hold them

Last edited:
Interested to see how these sell. Posites are all the rage, but shoes with Zippers have never been too popular among the masses.
I love zipper shoes. I don't like these so much as the zipper only covers the laces and not the whole shoe like it does with the glove, xx8 and pippen v

Saw a pair of OGs on ebay next to a pair of retros. Easy pass on the retro because it looks like carbon fiber wallpaper glued on the shoe; easy pass on the OG because it was over 2k

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom