The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

If I walk in the store at 12pm on 2/22, you guys think these will still be in stores? I live in the DMV by the way. It seems like most stores around here are getting them. I don't want it to be a hassle getting these..

If I walk in the store at 12pm on 2/22, you guys think these will still be in stores? I live in the DMV by the way. It seems like most stores around here are getting them. I don't want it to be a hassle getting these..

Hahahah in dmv!?!?!

U sure u live there? And gotta ask this ?

Footlocker is doing phone orders on this release.

80863-Tom-Cruise-laughing-gif-Imgur-BzbT.gif

You should know better...

Last edited:

cf5461879823414dbdc7547.gif

Back
Top Bottom