The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Just got home and checked my pair out from nike.
Kinda thought they'd be better (picked up a pair today from eastbay and can't cancel the order just to avoid sales tax) especially since Charm said id like them.

The carbon fiber print - its a joke .Thats the simplest way to look at it. Clean but a joke.
The zipper goes closer to the toe box on the OGs (kinda annoyed i lost 1 shoe)
The liner height - seems to be comparable on the 2 versions
Media side - honestly breaks my heart. BAD

Im returning a pair to nike since i saved like $12 in sales tax. Not sure if I'm in the mood to deal with eastbay's return policy. I actually hate it.

View media item 827575View media item 827576View media item 827577View media item 827578View media item 827579View media item 827580

CF is almost an illusion on the 2014 pair. I guess I should just be happy with my purchase for now.

^^^Concurred. Mine touched down today and I'll tell ya, that CF is buttery smooth if not downright abysmal.
To think I passed on the Powder Blue 10s(which sold out) to cop these (which are are still on shelves).

Last edited:
Pat, yea just for casual use.

Jed, the medial side looks like the foamposite lite now. check ur pm's btw

I honestly think Posites are losing steam. Foams and Flights. Everything Posite was flying off shelves for a minute but besides the DB and Duck type releases they've been selling as they use to back in the day. I thinks it's more than just the prints and CW too.

My only complaints would be the gloss... They're super shiny, figures nike would switch the sole up since the most recent(exposed fp) have a new sole. They didnt wanna do any extra work. LolView media item 827815

I honestly think Posites are losing steam. Foams and Flights. Everything Posite was flying off shelves for a minute but besides the DB and Duck type releases they've been selling as they use to back in the day. I thinks it's more than just the prints and CW too.
I agree. Although I think the silver/volt foambs dropping this weekend will do pretty well.

I'm glad I passed on these after seeing everyone's pics/opinions. The CF print seems like it's only visible close up. Should've just made it a straight black cw.

I agree. Although I think the silver/volt foambs dropping this weekend will do pretty well.

I'm glad I passed on these after seeing everyone's pics/opinions. The CF print seems like it's only visible close up. Should've just made it a straight black cw.

I think they losing resell steam BUT they definitely are only sitting because of the horrid patterns they have. Let nike drop an economical color and the beasts will come.

Those solar foams will also bring in the masses unfortunately.

I think they losing resell steam BUT they definitely are only sitting because of the horrid patterns they have. Let nike drop an economical color and the beasts will come.

Those solar foams will also bring in the masses unfortunately.
yeah nike is def using that yeezy foam to bring people out, I can see the catch phrase: "missed out on the solar yeezy, grab you a pair of solar yeezy inspired foamposites, next best thing to real yeezy's"
eyes.gif
  I only see the 3 current prints sitting the weathermans, safari/asteroids, and heat maps? all horrible imho, but these flightposites sold out at my local footaction according to the AM faster than the blue-x.....

I'm in the minority here, but I really like these. I just got them in this afternoon and I'm very happy with them. Yes, the Carbon Fiber print is not as nice as the originals, but that wasn't a dealbreaker for me. At this point, finding a DS pair of the originals is damn near impossible.

For me, these fit TTS. However, the laces definitely need to be loosened because they come very tight. This will help with the issue people were having with the shoe feeling narrow.

a zippered pair with this....?

I guess elephant/zebra print would look nice, I also hope they release the onion pair I really liked those can't believe I didn't buy at retail on sale when I had the chance

without that weird red wavy crap on it though, wTF?! is that supposed to be anyways

Last edited:
@gl thanx bruh.. Caught a old lady who bought a storage bin... They were in there . She sold me the navys and the tb's for 300

Just got home and checked my pair out from nike.
Kinda thought they'd be better (picked up a pair today from eastbay and can't cancel the order just to avoid sales tax) especially since Charm said id like them.

The carbon fiber print - its a joke .Thats the simplest way to look at it. Clean but a joke.
The zipper goes closer to the toe box on the OGs (kinda annoyed i lost 1 shoe)
The liner height - seems to be comparable on the 2 versions
Media side - honestly breaks my heart. BAD

Im returning a pair to nike since i saved like $12 in sales tax. Not sure if I'm in the mood to deal with eastbay's return policy. I actually hate it.

I would refuse the Eastbay package. Return to sender so you don't eat the shipping.

I said from jump the CF print would be worst than the medial side.

That's what made these so unique in the first place it was one of a kind.

Now :x

I'm holding out hope that hopefully they release them properly down the line or something.

The medial sole bothers me the most because its bound to effect more than one colorway. The ****** Carbon print only effects this pair, but almost all the other FP1s have contrasting soles that will look even worse than these.

Last edited:
The medial sole bothers me the most because its bound to effect more than one colorway. The ****** Carbon print only effects this pair, but almost all the other FP1s have contrasting soles that will look even worse than these.
This...I come in here every day to try and get over it and I can't .. Just to think that nike will drop more colorways with this same sole pisses me off.... I guess its good that some could get over it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom