The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

I got my H20's in the mail yesterday. And boy am I pleased with this shoe. The quality is amazing.. The shoe is put together very well. The comfort is nice both when zipped and unzipped. I am beyond pleased with Nike on this shoe.

I like them but i need another sale on them for me to make a move. I should have moved when I saw the sale but if it's meant to be, it will eventually. LOL

Good deal on $80. I got all of them for less than retail besides the eggplant. I think the gold were at Footaction mad cheap. My boy got them for like $50.

I'm wavering on the Knicks. Every time I'm at the store, I think, they don't look THAT bad, and if I keep them zipped up.....

at this point, I doubt they even have plans of retroing any of the color ways from '08..

They should retro the real PEs like the Penny Orlando version or the Suns version! I am sure those will be very popular!

As much as I love the knicks cw, had to return them. They were not looking great on feet

Last edited:
As much as I love the knicks cw, had to return them. They were not looking great on feet

I don't blame you bruh. it's Nike's fault.

I've held them in hand a couple times. they're no good.
so many issues with this "retro" smh

yeah, i held them in my hands yesterday... they felt cheaply made... as much as i love the cw, I'LL PASS

They are cheap! Received mine yesterday and you can even see the parting lines of the mold on the foam...

I think I am done with the 2014 Fligthposites!

I will only get back into it, if they really improve the quality!

That the sole is slightly different than the OGs ones is indifferent to me, but the quality should be on point!

Are we gonna see any more CW's? I don't like the quality of these 2014's but if they would at least release some nice CW's i'll still end up buying them if I can get a good deal.

It's such a shame how much our excitement for these flightposite retros has fallen. It started with unbelievable promise...having the carbon fiber's return...and then it fell off badly after they released.

Back
Top Bottom