The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

So these coppers dropping?

in store? ndc?

Were 10 days out...

probably not dropping in 10 days.

im pretty much on the 100% not dropping.

no pics. no news. not on a release calendar. absolutely nothing.

stock photo on rmkstore is of a completely different shoe.... nothing adds up.

Photoshop BP did I was reading the thread & saw guys talking about it I had the pic saved so I posted it.

probably not dropping in 10 days.

im pretty much on the 100% not dropping.

no pics. no news. not on a release calendar. absolutely nothing.

stock photo on rmkstore is of a completely different shoe.... nothing adds up.

:frown:

ok

Good. Just give up on this trash and try again next year with REAL Flightposite 1s. Gold, Eggplant, Black and CF with the proper sole and silver vents.

Those aren't bad..hopefully they go the same as the Knick cw...slowly and on sale.
And if I not mistaken, those are the first clear sole Flightposite 1's to hit retail right? Not counting the horrible exposed ones. ...

Coppers look nice. Wish the shoe was correct tho. Would have been an instant classic.

anyone play in these? Might cop for cheap

I play in mine alot, really comfy, made that mistake of playing outdoors, sole is starting to die

Not a real flexible shoe( they were designed that way) and im starting to get pain in a hot spot but it really is a good hoop shoe

anyone play in these? Might cop for cheap

I play in mine alot, really comfy, made that mistake of playing outdoors, sole is starting to die

Not a real flexible shoe( they were designed that way) and im starting to get pain in a hot spot but it really is a good hoop shoe

I used to hoop in the FP1 back in the day and loved them. Never had the pain you mentioned. I do agree tho... never hoop outside in them. I did that with my og navy pair and I swear that pair died with the quickness. soles are really thin. hooping indoors tho.... loved them.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom