The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Nike fixed the medial side?

Nope

giphy.gif

You're dragging this out too long. I called you bitter. So what :lol:

I don't know how you got all of that out of me calling you bitter. But hey.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It seems like the only person in their feels right now is you

Lets get back to these coppers doe.

You responded to something I said hours ago but I'm dragging it out. I also guess you weren't in your feelings and randomly call people bitter on NT for nothing.

It's always funny when people look stupid on here and want to get back to the shoes suddenly. Everything I said was about shoes, what does calling me bitter have to do with Flightposites again?

Now we can get back to shoes.

You're dragging this out too long. I called you bitter. So what :lol:

I don't know how you got all of that out of me calling you bitter. But hey.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It seems like the only person in their feels right now is you

Lets get back to these coppers doe.

You responded to something I said hours ago but I'm dragging it out. I also guess you weren't in your feelings and randomly call people bitter on NT for nothing.

It's always funny when people look stupid on here and want to get back to the shoes suddenly. Everything I said was about shoes, what does calling me bitter have to do with Flightposites again?

Now we can get back to shoes.

How am I looking stupid?

Because I wasn't on NT last night? So I didn't reply until this morning when I got back online?

Ok.

Your whole rebuttal to me calling you bitter is making YOU look stupid.

YOU sounded bitter in your rant about the damn shoes. Like, how hard is that for you to understand? What do you mean what does bitterness have to do with flightposites? You sound bitter about the FLIGHTPOSITES :lol:

Its like, you're trying so hard to son me right now. Just give it up. I called you bitter. Get over it and get over yourself.

You want me to apologize or something?

Last edited:
No correct medial, no cop for me. This is my first time voicing my concern on these '14 FPs and I don't want to beat a dead horse with something that was discussed months ago (been going through comments from feb). Flightposites 1s in particular are pretty much grails for me. Had the 1s, KG2s and 3s between '99 and '01. I'll just say this. That medial side is a disgrace and nike is DEAD wrong for even messing with that. :smh: That part not only changes the sleek futuristic and unique design of the shoe but it looks like the medial/outsole change would negatively affect the overall comfortability of the shoes' design that I remember them having. Why on GODs earth would they change such a viable part of the design. Super troll move by nike on this one.
For sure.

Last edited:
dhtowng dhtowng be careful because you sound bitter. Lol

Hah.. troof!

It's a shame Nike chose to offer that laughable medial forefoot with these 'coppers' as they had potential..
...n' of course with the direction NSW is going in finally throwing FoamOne colorways on FP1(2014), we'll probably see Neon Royal Flightposite.. 2014s..... :x

Last edited:
can someone point out to me exactly whats wrong/different about the medial side?

thanks

Flightposites just dont have the following Foams do. I'm a Flighposite lover. First pair for me was in HS when the White/Navy colorway KG wore in the 2000 Olymplics. IMO the jacked up sole wasnt that big of a deal. Does it suck, ya because you want it as close as possible but it's still a dope looking shoe regardless. The no shroud mess is a bigger deal than the sole. To me the way they are made now just doesnt warrant full price. Never said that when foams arent done right wont sell. But i think in a lot of the newer generations mind these are not "foams". Like i said when given a choice the money is being spent elsewhere.

The new Flightposites look cheap to me. The shininess and the carbon fiber looked like it was really a sticker. Plus the upper material is thin in addition to being cut higher.

The only thing that gives me hope, is the "Flightposite 2014" tag Nike put on these. I just cant see how they would continue with this butchered version past this year, when every single release has been put on clearance or RTV.

Sales being lackluster might deter them from retroing them properly.

Perfect execution on properly outlining the blatant difference. If you ask me they removed/ruined the best part of the shoe. I don't complain in most cases but THIS change on THIS shoe is just too over the top to ignore. Horrible job and decision on their part. Bad business decision actually.

What good does it do financially to release these butchered 14's while leaving your core consumer unsatisfied thus stagnate would be momentum for this shoe. Then you loose potential for more sales and hype/anticipation for more future OG colorways. Nobody wins. Not nike or us. I understand some changes should be expected but no reason to change mold on a flagship foamposite that is the FP1. Just doesn't make sense at all.

Someone at NIKE needs to be fired :lol:. Yeah, I said it.

dhtowng dhtowng

Nike saved money and materials because they used the same outsole from those horrible Exposed flighposites.

It wouldn't surprise me if Nike just added the zipper to some exposed colorways they planned to release but didn't because no one was buying them.

dhtowng dhtowng

Nike saved money and materials because they used the same outsole from those horrible Exposed flighposites.

It wouldn't surprise me if Nike just added the zipper to some exposed colorways they planned to release but didn't because no one was buying them.

Had to cut the vents in the medial side also. The exposed version doesn't have the vents.
View media item 1105059

Last edited:
Breaking out my flightposite 3's this weekend for nostalgia. I don't even get my hopes up anymore, nike won't retro them.

Back
Top Bottom