The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Chatted with a Nike rep and they said these aren't releasing as they showed no info in their system on this product.

So glad to have copper foams after seeing these. Would have been dope on a real FP sole, just can't mess with this new design. Feels like a huge shortcut for a higher price.

NYC for $120 shipped http://www.citygear.com/nike-air-flightposite-2014-1.html
10.5 and above in scattered sizes

wheres that dude that swore to me these wouldn't go on sale?
laugh.gif
i was coming to post that but i got tripped up reading massive pages in another thread
mean.gif

So glad to have copper foams after seeing these. Would have been dope on a real FP sole, just can't mess with this new design. Feels like a huge shortcut for a higher price.

Yeah, the changed soles is just a no go for me no matter what.

Last edited:
If nike disrespects and drops the royal color on these instead of the real deal.............. :lol:

Those coppers look good but I still have to take a stand against those butchered soles.... but if they make a royal pair like that... WELP

NYC for $120 shipped http://www.citygear.com/nike-air-flightposite-2014-1.html
10.5 and above in scattered sizes

wheres that dude that swore to me these wouldn't go on sale? :lol:

sigh. that was me.. still have mine DS. is it too late to return to nike? i bought them from footlocker and no longer have the receipt. paid retail too.. SMH

all good bro. we all take Ls sometimes. I sure do.

as far as your question goes.... if you had a nike receipt then you would be golden. otherwise, you may be kinda toast. if you ordered from footlocker.com, you could call their customer service about a return (have your order number ready). they may give you credit but im not 100%. their return policy is online. If it was in store.... I prey for you. its hard making a return in store especially without a receipt for a product that isn't killing it in sales.

So Nike is really gonna put those out huh. I guess they figure someone will buy these B grade Flights this year and get over on the retailers. I'm sure we'll get real Flightposites again someday.

Last edited:

tumblr_m1xj6lGQcG1qi0mi7o1_400.gif

That clear sole kills it. Should if had a black one

I was thinking that as well. A black sole would have made these so good.

If nike disrespects and drops the royal color on these instead of the real deal.............. :lol:

I'd feel your pain if they did :lol:

There would be so many feels n here.

Last edited:
Real dilemma tho,

Sz13 sold out in the carbon fibers on every major site. Scarce to find

So with these, do i risk paying retail when many other might be able to get em on sale later?

What a bia. Looks like retail it is

Back
Top Bottom