The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

OG Carbons vs Miami Nights

RIP to the FP1 Medial side

The Noah's Ark of FP1's 
laugh.gif
 props sir 

WITH OR WITHOUT CHANGES…. THERE IS NO SOLO FLIGHT BETTER THAN A FLIGHTPOSITE… BUGGIN

Thanks.

I've spent a lot of time/money on this shoe over the years and honestly would've spent more this year if they weren't changed smh

Balled in my pair the other day, im actually happy with them, i wish they didnt skimp the insole with the zoom

Im guessing tho with the drastic changes made to the shoe that its a completely new shoe hence the name "flightposite 2014"

Im guessing soon they will retro the actual "flightposite 1"

^^ Hope that's the case.  Hope that this batch of flightposites (exposed, 2014) are just to hold us over until they can get the mold right and release them the way they're supposed to be.

It's incredible how one would think the medial side wasn't that visible, but then you see the pairs with the contrasting-color uppers & outsoles... especially the pearl-red ones. 

Balled in my pair the other day, im actually happy with them, i wish they didnt skimp the insole with the zoom

Im guessing tho with the drastic changes made to the shoe that its a completely new shoe hence the name "flightposite 2014"

Im guessing soon they will retro the actual "flightposite 1"

Hope this happens.

Have any players worn the 2014 version on court this year?

Last edited:
Those Mavs and Eggplants always hurt me inside when I see them |I

A shoe shouldn't be that damn beautiful...

were there any significant changes made from the OG eggplants to the 08 version? i always wanted those.

just that the OG eggplants didn't have the cover at the top of the zipper like the rest. the 08 has the cover.

just that the OG eggplants didn't have the cover at the top of the zipper like the rest. the 08 has the cover.

wait havent all the flightposites had the cover over the zipper? thats news to me..

no. the OG eggplants didn't have it. I completely forgot about that until I was using them as an example in this thread of how the OG didn't change much for the 08 retro.

8b426336_T2eC16Rw0E9szNYhpBRO3DdoRUg60_3.jpeg

Last edited:
Hold up....

Did dude above say these dont have the zoom air insole?!?!!

Is this true?!! wtf... :rolleyes

There is zoom, but it's only in the forefoot and the heel.. Not sure if older versions had double stacked zoom through out the whole sole like the foam ones had.

Those asking about sizing, these are TTS.. I wear a size 10, sometimes a 10.5 in shoes like foams.. but these fit good with room in a 10.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom