The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

that medial side is really killing me. What's up with Nike and changing up their retro's like that? Why can't they just keep the shoes the same way it was when they originally released? That's just stupid on their part. They sucky thing is that they know people are thirst for anything foam related so changes or no changes they'll still sell out. Except those thermal map foams, I wonder who's bright idea was to release those. 
I agree those look really awkward looking imo

that medial side is really killing me. What's up with Nike and changing up their retro's like that? Why can't they just keep the shoes the same way it was when they originally released? That's just stupid on their part. They sucky thing is that they know people are thirst for anything foam related so changes or no changes they'll still sell out. Except those thermal map foams, I wonder who's bright idea was to release those. 
no, all foams from last year never sold out except for fighter jet, suns and yeezy for this year, lot of those graphic foams still gathering dust on shelves including weatherman, asteroid, spiderman, volt, etc.

flightposite 1 retro i think still much better than graphic foams release lately at least they put some decent nice CW instead of horrid graphic cw :smh:

Just like Nike did with some of the Jordan line, they'll eventually bring the FP1 back in all its original form and glory with all the demand and frustration being aired out...But I hope its close to the OG quality though when they do...

Till then, I'll just keep rocking most of my OG pairs that are still intact...

cant decide what to do on these so far no one online except end.uk has sold out basically a FSR everywhere. I dont want to wait and then there gone.

I have wide feet and I think they fit fine, they are laced up pretty tight so if you don't loosen them they'll be tight at first, like all Posites tho they open up after the first two wears.. I agree the price tag is high but I wasn't going to risk not getting them after waiting all these years for them to release..

that $210 price tag and the release of the Concord lows made these an easy pass for alot of people, saw these at a local HOH and they don't look too bad but I woundn't pull the trigger on these for full retail
tired.gif
 maybe if I can use some discounts just maybe
grin.gif

SO SAD TO SEE A GOOD COLORWAY WASTED ON THAT NON EXISTENT MEDIAL SIDE

I honestly don't even think nike had intentions on retroing a "Flightposite One". I look at these as almost 2 different shoes, FP1 & FP 2014.

It'll probably be YEARS before we get a FP1 retro.. I mean, we've yet to get a FP3.

Saw this in person when I copped by concord lows. Couldn't resist, these look super clean. Surprised they didn't release on nike.com. Are these HOH only?

I honestly don't even think nike had intentions on retroing a "Flightposite One". I look at these as almost 2 different shoes, FP1 & FP 2014.

It'll probably be YEARS before we get a FP1 retro.. I mean, we've yet to get a FP3.

and if those shroudless ones and these don't do well, I doubt we get them done correctly.

Back
Top Bottom