The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

I was able to add to cart just now on Eastbay. Use them and cancel your jj order. No sales tax. Just shipping if you don't have a good or plat account.

Actually anymore ndc coes [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] that might be cheaper for me.

Please pm me

Last edited:
If I use a ndc code but decide to make a return, does this mean the code is no longer valid for a second use?

The shipping is what got me anyways 18 bucks as the only shipping option to hawaii. There was no tax for me at least

View media item 1197065Didn't notice the black 3m on the swoosh. [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji] I hate waiting and I couldn't find the nike shirt posted a few pages back. Smh wanna wear them right now. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

after copping carbons and being sooooooooo disappointed with the outsole or lack thereof, PASS on ALL flightposites until they get it right.

Appreciate it fam
No problem folk.

I think once people see these around then they will move. August and September was brutal for alot of heads. I'm happy with the quality. The metallic finish is so dope. Outsole is thin but I live down souf and we don't nowhere! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I ain't tripping on it but for those younger heads on pit and pat - tread lightly :pimp:

people please don't post any dope on feet pics...trying to contain myself!.....but i would love to be stepping out in these today!

people please don't post any dope on feet pics...trying to contain myself!.....but i would love to be stepping out in these today!
I was doing the complete opposite.. i was looking for on feet pics so i could convince myself to just get them today  
laugh.gif

i know i wanted them, but just wasn't sure if i wanted to drop the bread for them when i could just wait and get them for a little cheaper

Last edited:
Really want a pair of these, but not at 220, I will be on the lookout for these for about 170

Trying to slow down on the pickups and foamposite and flightposite drops aren't making it any easier

Last edited:
Not to create hype (which normally leads to hype :D), but this release went about the same as the Copper Ones.

I got my Coppers a week after release, when most other foams at the time were selling faster. Then, the Coppers became one of the most sought after GR Foams.

Back
Top Bottom