* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by KingRamey

NT is full of haters i swear!!!! I bet 10 that Ye gonna have the sickest verse.. can't wait til friday

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Yooooo, my n_ hit that $#!+ on the head!

I said that too.
happy.gif

kanye just shaq jay in the paint on that track...I like the song though...but damn jay rhianna ?? really?? you was just talking about a ninjas singing to much

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

kanye just shaq jay in the paint on that track...I like the song though...but damn jay rhianna ?? really?? you was just talking about a ninjas singing to much

but he's not the one singin in the song

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

true...but when I heard him say that on DOA I assumed he was referring to rap artist who get R&B artist do most of there hooks

true...but when I heard him say that on DOA I assumed he was referring to rap artist who get R&B artist do most of there hooks

more like those rappers who cant sing but insist on doing so anyway.

more like those rappers who cant sing but insist on doing so anyway.
oh aight I gotcha

I'm sure he is talking about rappers singing, I doubt he is telling R&B girls to "get violent"
grin.gif

im posting again....because this song is a horrible single, F it...a wack song period!!!.....and Jigga got Eminemed again?!? really J?!?....u gotta stoplettin people bully you on your tracks!!!

i listened to the radio for the first time in a long time today....and even they were clowin on him how he got out shined on this one!
laugh.gif

not a good look J.....plus T.I. and JT already put Rihanna on a track last year that was waaayyyyy better, you didnt follow up!

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

im posting again....because this song is a horrible single, F it...a wack song period!!!.....and Jigga got Eminemed again?!? really J?!?....u gotta stop lettin people bully you on your tracks!!!

i listened to the radio for the first time in a long time today....and even they were clowin on him how he got out shined on this one!
laugh.gif

not a good look J.....plus T.I. and JT already put Rihanna on a track last year that was waaayyyyy better, you didnt follow up!
Yo........shut up

Kanyes verse saves the song.... Jay had two average verse.... not a good single choice but it will get airplay because of the R&B singer on the hook.Still looking forward to BP3 and BISD though.

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Big Jay fan but this is dissapointing. Hate the way he raps now
tired.gif
. But 'Ye killed this, and i like Ri on it too.

Hov is my favorite rapper but
smh.gif
..Guess I just have to get used to it.....
frown.gif

*plays Reasonable Doubt*

+1
EXACTLY my thoughts

Read on 2Dope that Drake murdered Jay on Off That, which is why Jay-Z scratched it. Any truth to that ?

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Read on 2Dope that Drake murdered Jay on Off That, which is why Jay-Z scratched it. Any truth to that ?

Truth is if Drake was on that CD no way I was coppin.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

im posting again....because this song is a horrible single, F it...a wack song period!!!.....and Jigga got Eminemed again?!? really J?!?....u gotta stop lettin people bully you on your tracks!!!

laugh.gif

Yo........shut up

"That collaboration with MGMT sounds like it's gonna be fire.
pimp.gif
"

Dudes just love to feel like they're up on +%!+.
laugh.gif

I swear EVERY Jay post on this forum is more about politics than anything...

@#%%@! DO have agendas before they post...that's plain to see now

Back
Top Bottom