* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

D.O.A....ehhh...shots fired, people pause for a moment....rap still goes in the same direction...and J loses points with people that used to side withhim...ive heard better remixes to this beat (word to "a millie")

Jog this Town....Rihanna & Kanye f/ Jay Z..
roll.gif
...this song is the WORSTjigga single song ever!!! and he got over shadowed by his features?!? and im a J fan btw....but his well is running dry and his time isshort... lets take a look at his hot / cold trend, as far as albums go...

Hot Cold Warm

RD V1 V2 V3 TDBP BP2 TBA KC AG BP3?!?...........looks like that cold front might be coming through people!!!
laugh.gif
...i hope not though!!!

embarassed.gif
word to to MJ scoring 40+ in alot of games for the Wizards!!!

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Read on 2Dope that Drake murdered Jay on Off That, which is why Jay-Z scratched it. Any truth to that ?

Ducktales
Its really getting sad that cats believe EVERYTHING they hear on the internet and perceive it as fact.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Read on 2Dope that Drake murdered Jay on Off That, which is why Jay-Z scratched it. Any truth to that ?

Ducktales
**** with that Drake couldnt murder a plate of food

let alone J
ionno Jimmy used to eat the Kerwins outta house and home

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Ducktales
**** with that Drake couldnt murder a plate of food

let alone J
ionno Jimmy used to eat the Kerwins outta house and home

roll.gif

This is the music we should expect from Jay now? Come on jay, give me at least some "black album" type Jay..

Originally Posted by NewYawkRemote

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

pimp.gif

Kanye
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I told yall

kan man killed it ughck.....he outshines jay
laugh.gif
wow

laugh.gif
payback for diamonds remix

laugh.gif
word "Kanye to the" smashed this verse.
sick.gif
Too bad Consequence wrote that for kanye

lulz
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

D.O.A....ehhh...shots fired, people pause for a moment....rap still goes in the same direction...and J loses points with people that used to side with him...ive heard better remixes to this beat (word to "a millie")

Jog this Town....Rihanna & Kanye f/ Jay Z..
roll.gif
...this song is the WORST jigga single song ever!!! and he got over shadowed by his features?!? and im a J fan btw....but his well is running dry and his time is short... lets take a look at his hot / cold trend, as far as albums go...

Hot Cold Warm

RD V1 V2 V3 TD BP BP2 TBA KC AG BP3?!?...........looks like that cold front might be coming through people!!!
laugh.gif
...i hope not though!!!

embarassed.gif
word to to MJ scoring 40+ in alot of games for the Wizards!!!

You must not be that much of a Jay-Z fan if you think this is his worst song.. Sunshine or I Know What Girls Like... anyone remember those?

Were you around when Volume 2 came out? Hard Knock Life and Money Ain't A Thang, Money Cash, Reservoir Dogs, Jigga What Jigga Who, Can I Get A.. you maynot like the album but those songs were all either good or big, come on man.. Volume 3 was cold? Big Pimpin, Do It Again... 6 hot albums, 2-3 warm albums, 1-2cold albums imo(KC was only cold because people were expecting RD x2..) Nas has a very similar discography.

And come on you are going to say he is losing it because he lost a feature? Everyone does.. In his prime he lost to Eminem.. Eminem loses features. Nas does.Losing a feature happens..

I mean if his time is running dry and his time is getting short why do people talk about him so damn much, and anticipate his album.. People still talk aboutD.O.A. there is still a lil aftershock going on.

Again, jigga is my favorite rapper but I wouldn't be suprised if drake outshines him on Off That...Drake is too hot right now and Jay's flow is buns asof late, scratch that, ever since the black album, minus a few more recent songs....makes me mad actually. Used to have the greatest flow/delivery of alltime..now its just whatever

[Jay-z] but like all good things, we must come to an end [/jay-z]

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

im posting again....because this song is a horrible single, F it...a wack song period!!!.....and Jigga got Eminemed again?!? really J?!?....u gotta stop
lettin people bully you on your tracks!!!

i listened to the radio for the first time in a long time today....and even they were clowin on him how he got out shined on this one!
laugh.gif

not a good look J.....plus T.I. and JT already put Rihanna on a track last year that was waaayyyyy better, you didnt follow up!
Yo........shut up

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Again, jigga is my favorite rapper ... Jay's flow is buns as of late, scratch that, ever since the black album, minus a few more recent songs...
I don't know how you can call yourself a Hov fan and not see the excellence in American Gangster.

The track is decent; there's a little bit too much Rihanna on it, but it makes sense now that I know it was her track first.

And dudes really think this beat is trash? If not for the beat I probably wouldn't even be feeling the track as much as I am (which isn't a whole lot).

Pretty nice single IMO... I can see how Jay's flow is over the heads of some. Eric B. "follow the leader" line was
sick.gif

And 'Ye killed it.

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Again, jigga is my favorite rapper ... Jay's flow is buns as of late, scratch that, ever since the black album, minus a few more recent songs...
I don't know how you can call yourself a Hov fan and not see the excellence in American Gangster.

The track is decent; there's a little bit too much Rihanna on it, but it makes sense now that I know it was her track first.

And dudes really think this beat is trash? If not for the beat I probably wouldn't even be feeling the track as much as I am (which isn't a whole lot).

How can YOU call yourself a hov fan and say that? I'm not saying AG wasn't a dope album, because it was. I bought it and i liked it. Actually i evenliked Kingdome Come..but the reason I fell in love(no ayo) with Jay's music is because of his flow and delivery. On AG it was cool and all but not comparedto anything he put out years prior to that album. He fell off, and we just have to face the facts. If you can't see that then 1)you don't know anythingabout rap 2) you're not an honest jay-z fan

Back
Top Bottom