* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Abum cover looks good (If its official).

Empire State of mind
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Album cover is dope....I like all the instruments placed together. I could do without the the three red stripes but it doesnt bother me. Either way who caresabout album covers...its all about the music. BTW whats the source on that "official tracklisting."

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Jay-Z_blueprint3_cover.jpg

it doesn't seem like a jay album cover, 'cause that would be the first one where he wasn't on the cover
laugh.gif

seems like kanye through his thoughts in on that or something.

but anyways . . the whole album being produced by kanye & no id?
pimp.gif
. . please don't let me down,
smh.gif

* Rumored tracklist. Not fully confirmed.

Damn you, Illy! I was just coming to post that cover.

laugh.gif

also that "We made history"

Could that be the song "history" off that ultimate hulster mixtape????

I hope not cause ive heard it but the song was fly

edit

heres the song

That track listing is probably fake. And what's wrong with the cover? Looks clean to me and it's relevant to the theme of the album.

Why ya'll shaking your head cause Wale and J.Cole ain't on the album? I bet they ALL recorded songs with Hov but the Cudi and Drake ones stood out themost thus making the final cut.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

My prediction that after it's all said and done, it'll go:

1) The Blueprint
2) The Blueprint 3
3) The Blueprint 2: The Gift & the Curse
I can get with that.

Why ya'll shaking your head cause Wale and J.Cole ain't on the album? I bet they ALL recorded songs with Hov but the Cudi and Drake ones stood out the most thus making the final cut.
2dm5ch4.jpg

cover is weak...

Why is he talking that all black @*+%...than coming wit that cover
laugh.gif

with a cover like that it better be musical excellence..... the one thing i'm wondering is why the hell kid cudi on this album??

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Why ya'll shaking your head cause Wale and J.Cole ain't on the album? I bet they ALL recorded songs with Hov but the Cudi and Drake ones stood out the most thus making the final cut.
2dm5ch4.jpg

Well duh.

It's obvious everyone recorded for the album. And honestly, that tracklisting might not even be official. It's way too early. There's too muchmargin for changes to be made to the final cut. I also believe that Pharrell has a lifetime contract to at least have one record on a Jay-Z album until heretires
laugh.gif
so things can easily change.

Funny how before I'd imagine what a Jay/NaS collabo would be like... and now that I've heard a couple, I don't want anymore,

A month left! How much time does he have to make changes and such?
That cover looks dope, but doesn't seem Jay-Z like.

Back
Top Bottom