* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Am I really the only one in here that think Kanye's verse threw the whole song off? IMO, his rapping is getting WACK. I love College dropout, but now,It's getting old..

His rhythm all sounds the same. It's like he has some beat laying around that he writes all of his verses to, then he records them on the new beat....Howmany verses can this man make where he says: "Huh?" or "What" in? And up top "uhhhh" 2 bee stings....

Besides that, his verse was lame. You guys are going to listen to this in a few years and think "@$# was I thinking. I actually said Ye ripped that +!%@apart because he said something about a Rav4, volvos, no +%@%, and an #$@ swallowing a G-string"
grin.gif

If Jay would have spit that verse, everyone in here would have been like: "That verse was WACK. Jay felloff", including me, but since it's Kanye, It's the opposite...

Right? If Jay spit that, would you guys honestly say "Jay spazzed out and ripped that up!!"?

When I hear "Kanye", I think Beats/Producing.

Got my flame suit on and ready for the "haters gonna hate" GIF.....(Even though I'm a fan of his beats. He's a beast....)

I'm with Tree4twenty on this one. I mean, if the verses were switched people would be sayin that Kanye outdid Jay just like they're saying now. It hasall of a sudden become cool to hate on Jay. To those that keep sayin Ye killed it, what lines really caught you?? If anything Jay has more quotables and hadwittier wordplay.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Am I really the only one in here that think Kanye's verse threw the whole song off? IMO, his rapping is getting WACK. I love College dropout, but now, It's getting old..

His rhythm all sounds the same. It's like he has some beat laying around that he writes all of his verses to, then he records them on the new beat....How many verses can this man make where he says: "Huh?" or "What" in? And up top "uhhhh" 2 bee stings....

Besides that, his verse was lame. You guys are going to listen to this in a few years and think "@$# was I thinking. I actually said Ye ripped that +!%@ apart because he said something about a Rav4, volvos, no +%@%, and an #$@ swallowing a G-string"
grin.gif

If Jay would have spit that verse, everyone in here would have been like: "That verse was WACK. Jay fell off", including me, but since it's Kanye, It's the opposite...

Right? If Jay spit that, would you guys honestly say "Jay spazzed out and ripped that up!!"?

When I hear "Kanye", I think Beats/Producing.

Got my flame suit on and ready for the "haters gonna hate" GIF.....(Even though I'm a fan of his beats. He's a beast....)

I couldn't agree more.

I have a feeling they're going to keep these tracks underwraps. I'm ready to hear some more songs or @ least the ones that didn't make the cut.

My prediction that after it's all said and done, it'll go:

1) The Blueprint
2) The Blueprint 3
3) The Blueprint 2: The Gift & the Curse

^ yea that's the cover. just saw it on twitter. disappointing cover, hopefully the music wont disappoint tho

official tracklist?

1. What We Talking About (Produced by Kanye West)
2. D.O.A. (Produced by No I.D.)
3. Weigh Me Down Feat. Kid Cudi (Produced by Kanye West)
4. Unforgiven (Produced by Kanye West, Additional Production: MGMT)
5. Run This Town Feat. Rihanna & Kanye West (Produced by Kanye West)
6. Empire State Of Mind Feat. Nas (Produced by Kanye West & No I.D.)
7. When It Comes To This (Produced by Timbaland)
8. Always Feat. Drake (Produced by Kanye West)
9. Scenes From The Past (Produced by No I.D., Co-produced by Kanye West)
10. Everyday A Star Is Born Feat. Mr. Hudson (Produced by Kanye West)
11. Already Home (Produced by Kanye West)
12. Forever Young Feat. Mr. Hudson (Produced by Kanye West)
13. Thank You (Produced by No I.D.)

Bonus Tracks:
14. Sound Of The 70s (Produced by Kanye West)
15. We Made History (Produced by Kanye West)

tree4twenty

did you read the thread? calm down not everybody likes ye's verse.

i will agree this song is forgettable tho that tracklist looks interesting tho...yeezy has a lot to proove.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

official tracklist?

1. What We Talking About (Produced by Kanye West)
2. D.O.A. (Produced by No I.D.)
3. Weigh Me Down Feat. Kid Cudi (Produced by Kanye West)
4. Unforgiven (Produced by Kanye West, Additional Production: MGMT)
5. Run This Town Feat. Rihanna & Kanye West (Produced by Kanye West)
6. Empire State Of Mind Feat. Nas (Produced by Kanye West & No I.D.)
7. When It Comes To This (Produced by Timbaland)
8. Always Feat. Drake (Produced by Kanye West)
9. Scenes From The Past (Produced by No I.D., Co-produced by Kanye West)
10. Everyday A Star Is Born Feat. Mr. Hudson (Produced by Kanye West)
11. Already Home (Produced by Kanye West)
12. Forever Young Feat. Mr. Hudson (Produced by Kanye West)
13. Thank You (Produced by No I.D.)

Bonus Tracks:
14. Sound Of The 70s (Produced by Kanye West)
15. We Made History (Produced by Kanye West)

Ha ha.

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

Originally Posted by WE GET LIVE

Eh, not really feeling that album cover.
Word, album cover is weak.....
I agree

Looks like too much Kanye West production on the track listing. Where is Just Blaze at
eek.gif

yea he said ye and no id were doing the bulk of the production not ALL of it. I see Tim but he also mentioned Swizz, Just Blaze, and some dude from London. Idig that albulm cover though

Back
Top Bottom