**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

He looks stupid wearing that. Also, a lobster clasp is never acceptable on a cuban.

Python, I have had white gold do that same thing. Yellow starts to show underneath it. You woulda' been scarred with a yellow chain and white Jesus. Woulda had to rhodium the chain. Did you ever get a chain from Daniel? I need to post mine. Nobody beatin' those dudes in chainmakin in my eyes.

I never ended up sending my white gold Franco's to get melted after finding out my piece was white. If I get a Cuban ill go Daniel for sure. Truth be told my real dream chain is a fat diamond cut rope chain. I have posted a few pictures of the one amare staudamire and the game got. Perfect chains IMO for my personal liking. It has to be diamond cut though, not a regular rope. I had a chance years ago when a dude threw one on at almost 500 grams up on eBay, but didn't pull the trigger. Still regret not buying it. I think I was like 18 a gram for 14k gold at the time, and I though it was too high smh. Now look at the prices. I actually learned from that experience and don't let paying extra or more for something thats really special if you know what's mean. It can't always be about the lowest price and best deal, you know?

Yep. Settling leads to regrets every time. It's always better to wait and get exactly what you want. I can't stand rope chains though. Your piece looks good on a franco. I think most in here would agree that it would look terrible on a rope.

I had a choker a while back, I got it from a dude In Hawaii. It was only 25" smh, but 265 grams. I liked it a lot, but didn't really appreciate it until a day I was walking one super sunny day and I was coming up on a store with a huge glass window. As i was getting closer i looked at my reflection and The cuts in the chain combined with the sun light looked like explosions of gold going off all around my neck. It's hard to explain, but I though I shinned better than any diamonds IMO. Anyway, it was a choker and I'm too big a dude to be rocking a 25" chain.
The-GAme-081111.jpg

Yep. Settling leads to regrets every time. It's always better to wait and get exactly what you want. I can't stand rope chains though. Your piece looks good on a franco. I think most in here would agree that it would look terrible on a rope.

Oh I would never rock the Jesus on a rope, that would be awful. I am a fan of the diamond cut rope on its own or maybe even get stupid and put a Mercedes piece on it for laughs and nostalgia.

Just noticed the game loves LAX so much he tattooed his name on his arm. He must get the good prices.

I need schooling on stones....

Is it worth buying these instead of diamonds and why....

Sapphire
Moissonite
Lab mad stone - or is this the same as moissonite...

Sapphires are usually blue as substitute for lue diamonds, which are the most expensive colored diamonds.

Moissanite is a natural stone, but shines too hard.

Lab diamonds are artificial Diamonds, the manufacturer inscribed the stone to indicte it. otherwise, it's a real diamond.

Sapphires are usually blue as substitute for lue diamonds, which are the most expensive colored diamonds.

Lab diamonds are artificial Diamonds, the manufacturer inscribed the stone to indicte it. otherwise, it's a real diamond.

I need to buy lab diamonds or moissonite for my wedding band.... I feel as if diamonds are a waste of money if they're so small.... I can care less if my ring has the real thing or not....

I need to buy lab diamonds or moissonite for my wedding band.... I feel as if diamonds are a waste of money if they're so small.... I can care less if my ring has the real thing or not....

Get the lab diamonds if you can find a reliable source, they're still pricey though. Moissanites shine too hard its fairly easy to tell after seeing diamonds for a while.

I need schooling on stones....

Is it worth buying these instead of diamonds and why....

Sapphire
Moissonite
Lab mad stone - or is this the same as moissonite...

Man, you done messed up. Now Ninjahood gonna come in here with an essay about why you should get moissannite....

I had a choker a while back, I got it from a dude In Hawaii. It was only 25" smh, but 265 grams. I liked it a lot, but didn't really appreciate it until a day I was walking one super sunny day and I was coming up on a store with a huge glass window. As i was getting closer i looked at my reflection and The cuts in the chain combined with the sun light looked like explosions of gold going off all around my neck. It's hard to explain, but I though I shinned better than any diamonds IMO. Anyway, it was a choker and I'm too big a dude to be rocking a 25" chain.
The-GAme-081111.jpg

Only good pieces I ever saw Game with were the Jacob watches and those GAME pieces Icee Fresh made, but he hardly ever wore 'em. All the other stuff he wears looks like some cheap mall jewelry. Look at that thing around his neck, it looks like something they would give you free with a 64 ounce beer at Mardi Gras.

Last edited:

Get the lab diamonds if you can find a reliable source, they're still pricey though. Moissanites shine too hard its fairly easy to tell after seeing diamonds for a while.
thats a good thing.

Going to Vegas this weekend, I'll probably end up trading my stuff in for a Cuban

Chain- 14k 24 grams

pendant-14k 95 grams

bracelet- 10k 34 grams

Joe rodeo- 4.75 ct diamonds

Hopefully I can get a decent size Cuban

Going to Vegas this weekend, I'll probably end up trading my stuff in for a Cuban

Chain- 14k 24 grams
pendant-14k 95 grams
bracelet- 10k 34 grams
Joe rodeo- 4.75 ct diamonds

Hopefully I can get a decent size Cuban

didnt you just get that bracelet ?

More fiya:

LAX be slackin' foreal man. He has so much fire that he never posts in here. I found so many fire jewelry pics when I hacked his website. Ima just start stealin all his pics and postin em.

This looks like Pythons own. Lax, did you make this or this is Python's pic?:

Chanel w/baguettes

After looking through his pics, thank God his taste in jewelry isn't the same as his taste in women. Ya'll should see some of the orangutan teddy havin' and ashy booty crack women pics he has in here! :rofl:

:rofl:

Son he gave me access to those pics as well. I forgot the password smh but some of the women were okay the mass on some of them was proper

More fiya:

LAX be slackin' foreal man. He has so much fire that he never posts in here. I found so many fire jewelry pics when I hacked his website. Ima just start stealin all his pics and postin em.

This looks like Pythons own. Lax, did you make this or this is Python's pic?:

Chanel w/baguettes

After looking through his pics, thank God his taste in jewelry isn't the same as his taste in women. Ya'll should see some of the orangutan teddy havin' and ashy booty crack women pics he has in here! :rofl:

:rofl:

Son he gave me access to those pics as well. I forgot the password smh but some of the women were okay the mass on some of them was proper

Are theses pics from his photobucket? The password is fairly easy to remember. :lol:

(CNN) -- Eight masked thieves stole $50 million in rough and polished diamonds in a lightning-fast heist Monday at Brussels Airport, the Antwerp World Diamond Centre said Tuesday.

The stones were en route from Antwerp, Belgium, to Zurich, Switzerland, a spokesman for the diamond center said, citing police.

Police told the diamond center that the robbers, who used two vehicles, breached a security gate when the goods were already on an aircraft.

Jan Van der Cruysse, a spokesman for Brussels Airport, told CNN that it took the thieves only three minutes to rob the cargo hold and that they left the scene minutes later.

He said the robbers arrived in two cars, breached the gate, sped to the airplane and escaped through the same breach.

They were heavily armed, but no shots were fired, he said, adding that it all looked well-planned.

The plane raided was a regular passenger flight from Brussels to Zurich, operated by Helvetica Airlines, Van der Cruysse said.

The spokesman for the Antwerp World Diamond Centre said it was aware of reports that gold and platinum were stolen along with the diamonds, but he said he could not confirm that information.

On average, the Antwerp World Diamond Centre has $200 million in stones coming in and out daily, and it takes security very seriously, he added.

Welp

(CNN) -- Eight masked thieves stole $50 million in rough and polished diamonds in a lightning-fast heist Monday at Brussels Airport, the Antwerp World Diamond Centre said Tuesday.

The stones were en route from Antwerp, Belgium, to Zurich, Switzerland, a spokesman for the diamond center said, citing police.

Police told the diamond center that the robbers, who used two vehicles, breached a security gate when the goods were already on an aircraft.

Jan Van der Cruysse, a spokesman for Brussels Airport, told CNN that it took the thieves only three minutes to rob the cargo hold and that they left the scene minutes later.

He said the robbers arrived in two cars, breached the gate, sped to the airplane and escaped through the same breach.

They were heavily armed, but no shots were fired, he said, adding that it all looked well-planned.

The plane raided was a regular passenger flight from Brussels to Zurich, operated by Helvetica Airlines, Van der Cruysse said.

The spokesman for the Antwerp World Diamond Centre said it was aware of reports that gold and platinum were stolen along with the diamonds, but he said he could not confirm that information.

On average, the Antwerp World Diamond Centre has $200 million in stones coming in and out daily, and it takes security very seriously, he added.

Welp

Wonder how they are going to unload them

Back
Top Bottom