**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ben Baller and Q from Worldstar cuttin it up at XS tonight

Nicky Diamonds at Hard Rock

Alot of people in town for the Magic Trade Show, I will be hittin it up today.

Ben Ballers "new" 20mm Cuban

Clearly the inspiration came from Yeezy. I think Scott pulls the big cuban off better than this guy though...

When trying too hard goes wrong :pimp:

Yeezy taught him well :lol:

He looks stupid wearing that. Also, a lobster clasp is never acceptable on a cuban.
Why you say that?

Cause he's a rich kid trying to wear something that has nothing to do with his culture or the way he grew up. Looks just as stupid as Mitt Romney would look driving a donk on 26s. Real cats on here know where heavy jewelry started and what it represents.

Clearly the inspiration came from Yeezy. I think Scott pulls the big cuban off better than this guy though...

Even worse. :smh:

(CNN) -- Eight masked thieves stole $50 million in rough and polished diamonds in a lightning-fast heist Monday at Brussels Airport, the Antwerp World Diamond Centre said Tuesday.

The stones were en route from Antwerp, Belgium, to Zurich, Switzerland, a spokesman for the diamond center said, citing police.

Police told the diamond center that the robbers, who used two vehicles, breached a security gate when the goods were already on an aircraft.

Jan Van der Cruysse, a spokesman for Brussels Airport, told CNN that it took the thieves only three minutes to rob the cargo hold and that they left the scene minutes later.

He said the robbers arrived in two cars, breached the gate, sped to the airplane and escaped through the same breach.

They were heavily armed, but no shots were fired, he said, adding that it all looked well-planned.

The plane raided was a regular passenger flight from Brussels to Zurich, operated by Helvetica Airlines, Van der Cruysse said.

The spokesman for the Antwerp World Diamond Centre said it was aware of reports that gold and platinum were stolen along with the diamonds, but he said he could not confirm that information.

On average, the Antwerp World Diamond Centre has $200 million in stones coming in and out daily, and it takes security very seriously, he added.

Welp

Wonder how they are going to unload them

on NPR i heard a story that said they would slowly trickle them in over months/years by mixing in a few stones at a time in legit parcels of diamonds. and that ultimately after all the payoffs and middlemen were taken care of the thieves would only end up with about 2-3% of the total value to split between the crew.

Last edited:
(CNN) -- Eight masked thieves stole $50 million in rough and polished diamonds in a lightning-fast heist Monday at Brussels Airport, the Antwerp World Diamond Centre said Tuesday.

The stones were en route from Antwerp, Belgium, to Zurich, Switzerland, a spokesman for the diamond center said, citing police.

Police told the diamond center that the robbers, who used two vehicles, breached a security gate when the goods were already on an aircraft.

Jan Van der Cruysse, a spokesman for Brussels Airport, told CNN that it took the thieves only three minutes to rob the cargo hold and that they left the scene minutes later.

He said the robbers arrived in two cars, breached the gate, sped to the airplane and escaped through the same breach.

They were heavily armed, but no shots were fired, he said, adding that it all looked well-planned.

The plane raided was a regular passenger flight from Brussels to Zurich, operated by Helvetica Airlines, Van der Cruysse said.

The spokesman for the Antwerp World Diamond Centre said it was aware of reports that gold and platinum were stolen along with the diamonds, but he said he could not confirm that information.

On average, the Antwerp World Diamond Centre has $200 million in stones coming in and out daily, and it takes security very seriously, he added.

Welp

Wonder how they are going to unload them

on NPR i heard a story that said they would slowly trickle them in over months/years by mixing in a few stones at a time in legit parcels of diamonds. and that ultimately after all the payoffs and middlemen were taken care of the thieves would only end up with about 2-3% of the total value to split between the crew.

I would imagine it to be much less easier than that if the stones aren't unusually big.

Yeezy taught him well :lol:

He looks stupid wearing that. Also, a lobster clasp is never acceptable on a cuban.
Why you say that?

Cause he's a rich kid trying to wear something that has nothing to do with his culture or the way he grew up. Looks just as stupid as Mitt Romney would look driving a donk on 26s. Real cats on here know where heavy jewelry started and what it represents.
Gotcha!

LAX

U already know:

Ya'll already know who made this one:

:rofl:

He already traded that peso piece for 20 tacos and a burrito at the roach coach. :smh:

Last edited:
You got one you wanna sell? PM me
Probably wont sell it for a minute, but ill keep you in mind when the time comes 

when i get back in town i was considering taking the bracelet off of my 36 mm day date and going leather, i know its 18ct yellow, wanted to know a ball park for the scrap of the bracelet kinda wanted to put it towards up for a patek or a day just or something

You got one you wanna sell? PM me
Probably wont sell it for a minute, but ill keep you in mind when the time comes 
when i get back in town i was considering taking the bracelet off of my 36 mm day date and going leather, i know its 18ct yellow, wanted to know a ball park for the scrap of the bracelet kinda wanted to put it towards up for a patek or a day just or something

No. Don't do that. Day Date belongs on that gold band. Post a pic.

No. Don't do that. Day Date belongs on that gold band. Post a pic.
Im out of town on work right now, just have my heuer on me. i come back home to visit in a month ill post it then or ill PM you..

The more i think about it the stupider i feel i think you may be very right about keeping the gold band, just always feels too flashy. 

this is NOT mine but i kinda like the look of the leather, feels more toned down. I gotta figure it out, if i do end up chopping it ill hit you up  

Back
Top Bottom