**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ben seems depressed or angry about the loss of Jonas. He's really passionate about his stuff. I don't know him personally so I can't speak bad of him.

Ben seems depressed or angry about the loss of Jonas. He's really passionate about his stuff. I don't know him personally so I can't speak bad of him.

Most of us here don't know him personally either. I wasn't joking about the pics.

Last edited:

No one here really despises him or has had much of anything negative to say about his actually jewelry. It's just the fables that he tells that are completely unnecessary when he already has a lot to make himself respectable.

Last edited:
Most of us here don't know him personally either. I wasn't joking about the pics.

He should know it's a rule of NT to post pics of your chick.

Post a pic of her holding a sign with my name written on it so we all know if she's really your fiance or not.

Here it is ... Story time! Skip to 8:30 

No one here really despises him or has had much of anything negative to say about his actually jewelry. It's just the fables that he tells that are completely unnecessary when he already has a lot to make him respectable.

:nerd: where's a certain BWS member from here

Who you talmbout? Wasn't there a cat on here named bwssoldier or something like that who was getting at him or LAX who got one of the threads shut down?

I'm sure he was depressed of the lost of a friend but Ben been lying about stuff years before he met Jonas.

Just look at a few of the crews guy has claimed to be part of at one time or another

AMC
Black Wall Street
Terror Squad
Mr Cartoon and the crew
LRG
Platinum Motorsports
Diamond Co.
Supra
The Money Team
WSHH

Guy also claimed to work for Nike and never actually did. Then said he will never wear Nike again and now he is all about the new hyped up J's.

Wears a Star of David chain and claims he can wear it cuz he knows lots of Jews.

I remember when Niketalk was up in arms for his use of the N word.

I don't know Ben personally. I'm sure if you get to know him he could be a nice guy but the way he looks down on others who have not been as lucky as him really bothers me. His thought process of being wealthy makes you a good person or a hard worker is just ignorant. It shows the type of people he has been brought up around. With all the people he claims to of grown up with I'm sure his parents where probably well off.

Last edited:
anyone remember when Ben said him and DJ homicide share a ferrari?

i do vaguely remember that. it was during one of his rants when he felt the need to stunt on someone and that was one of the things on his "been had" checklist. i wanna say he said something to the like "the only vehicle ive had that wasn't totally mine or i wasn't on the papers was the rari i split with homicide" or something to that effect.

Last edited:

I'm sure he was depressed of the lost of a friend but Ben been lying about stuff years before he met Jonas.

Just look at a few of the crews guy has claimed to be part of at one time or another

AMC
Black Wall Street
Terror Squad
Mr Cartoon and the crew
LRG
Platinum Motorsports
Diamond Co.
Supra
The Money Team
WSHH

Guy also claimed to work for Nike and never actually did. Then said he will never wear Nike again and now he is all about the new hyped up J's.

Wears a Star of David chain and claims he can wear it cuz he knows lots of Jews.

I don't know Ben personally. I'm sure if you get to know him he could be a nice guy but the way he looks down on others who have not been as lucky as him really bothers me. His thought process of being wealthy makes you a good person or a hard worker is just ignorant. It shows the type of people he has been brought up around. With all the people he claims to of grown up with I'm sure his parents where probably well off.

Most likely. Enough of the Ben clown fest tho, back to the jewels.

jchambers when do you have time to run the streets when youre always on NT

Who said I was runnin' the streets? Anyways, 90% of my posts here have been in the last few months. Look at my join date vs post ratio. When was the last time you copped some jewels and posted 'em in here?

AMC
Black Wall Street
Terror Squad
Mr Cartoon and the crew
LRG
Platinum Motorsports
Diamond Co.
Supra
The Money Team
WSHH

Most likely. Enough of the Ben clown fest tho, back to the jewels.

Them YouTube videos did daniel justice.

Back
Top Bottom