**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

hahahah jc

Mad i missed the magic show, smh kush

Missed the mail due to a business meeting, girl was sleep and didnt answer door 
eyes.gif
 Gotta wait till 6pm to hit up fedex for my daniels bracelet. pics comin soon

hahahah jc

Mad i missed the magic show, smh kush

Missed the mail due to a business meeting, girl was sleep and didnt answer door 
eyes.gif
 Gotta wait till 6pm to hit up fedex for my daniels bracelet. pics comin soon
what size bracelet you order? I'm going to Vegas this weekend and i'm trying to sell my bracelet from Daniel's for cheap
wink.gif

Last edited:
BEN BALLER[emoji]8482[/emoji]@BENBALLER

someone took my iPhone 5 from the diamond supply booth. $2000 reward or fully iced out jesus if you bring it back to that booth no ?s asked

So it only costs him 2k or less to make a fully iced out Jesus?

He won't have to pay either reward, he's going to report it stolen and have the thief arrested.

Ahhhaaahahaha, man thats some super snitchin' right there. As soon as they bring the phone back he gonna' have them boys waitin' to jump out with the cuffs.

:rofl:

this older black dude that lives by me was telling me he took his coin to get appraised at this high end jewelry store 

the jeweler tells him he's going to check it out in the nearby table so as he's walking back he tries to switch it with a bunk one..

homie starts yelling at the guy and comes around the counter grabs him by the neck and tells him that he saw what he was trying to do, and the dude just started begging for his life..

dude got his coin back and walked out with $500 for him not to ruin his stores reputation.

its a peso and its gold im not sure exactly what it was

he told me it was appraised at 5K, he ended up putting it on a cuban chain.

sorry dont know exactly which coin it was.

this older black dude that lives by me was telling me he took his coin to get appraised at this high end jewelry store 

the jeweler tells him he's going to check it out in the nearby table so as he's walking back he tries to switch it with a bunk one..

homie starts yelling at the guy and comes around the counter grabs him by the neck and tells him that he saw what he was trying to do, and the dude just started begging for his life..

dude got his coin back and walked out with $500 for him not to ruin his stores reputation.

They will do that. There was a store here that was taking people's stones and putting CZ's in 'em.

They will do that. There was a store here that was taking people's stones and putting CZ's in 'em.

And this was at a "high end" store. Wow

Are you guys trying to smoke Ben Baller out or something? I highly doubt that he's going to come in here to defend his honor with the rest of you shade tree jewelers.

I found a diamond earring once and i took it to a pawn shop years ago and they guy was quick to wanna buy it but told me he had to go to the back to "check it out" i followed him and he said, in a shady voice "what, you don't trust me" i grabbed it and took it to the seybold building. They probably raped me, it was a Ct. and they gave me 700 for it.

another time I sold back a cuban bracelet, probably 5 mm and got back $ 300.00, this was years ago when i was about 19 and did not know **** about the cost of gold. I've see one the same size today go for over 3 stacks.

Moral of the story, never take your jewelry to someone you don't know, to clean it or appraise it, or buy it from you. I'll take all my stuff to either daniel jewelry, or my boy in the seybold building who's parents own the shop and sold me my fiance's engagement ring.  

Bet Daniels is readinG this thread now. He better not mess around with all the high praise he's been getting lately. :lol:

Last edited:
Bet Daniels is readinG this thread now. He better not mess around with all the high praise he's been getting lately.
laugh.gif
haha... David from there mentioned to me today about me posting on NT. I asked if he posts and he said nah, so he probably just reads up. He's been good so far and they're known in Miami for the cuban links.

He seems legit, he has good customer communication and is pretty cool.

David qouted me 700 for a Miami cuban link, 90 grams 7 mm, 28 inches long.... in silver. I know silver is about 5.00 per gram. Is this a good price? if so, i might buy it next week.

Are you guys trying to smoke Ben Baller out or something? I highly doubt that he's going to come in here to defend his honor with the rest of you shade tree jewelers.

Don't nobody care if Ben replies in here. This is NT where clowning is the norm. It isn't like the people postin know him in real life or actually have a problem with him. What shade tree jewelers you talmbout? Say names if you got a feeling.

Ben is too big to deal with rappers now, you think he cares about peasants like us? He's probably having dinner with queen Elizabeth next week to design her new tiara. :rofl:

Last edited:
I love my Jesus Piece.... Here's a few pictures of me with it and my fiance rocking it too...

These are pictures i took for my clothing line - aldenteco.com *AL DENTE COMPANY*

INSTAGRAM: ALDENTE1985

*shameless plug*

I love my Jesus Piece.... Here's a few pictures of me with it and my fiance rocking it too...

These are pictures i took for my clothing line - aldenteco.com *AL DENTE COMPANY*
INSTAGRAM: ALDENTE1985

*shameless plug*

I like it. More pics of your fiance will probably be necessary for us to really judge the quality of the Jesus piece though. :wink:

It's weird, because he seems to be doing good for himself, but he tells all these obvious lies. He can shine just off of what he really does, why does he have to make up all these elaborate stories?
probably just a really insecure person

i fell out of my chair when he said he had a pic with 2Pac in a scrapbook but his ex girlfriend threw it away when she was enraged.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom