**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

i hate that new chain cam has... garbage imo
its not trash, but its a shorter version of what lil wayne had years ago on da cover of XXL..

BabyLilWayne_XXL.jpg

ive seen two people with this same bracelet, both from the same city, never seen at the same time wearing them as far as i know... could it be someone took it from the other? i think its a chanel bracelet 

mind you since alley boy has come out with it in pictures, another pic of JD with it has yet to be seen, i know jewelers sometimes make more than one or in this case Chanel probably made many?
i always thought that bracelet was hard as ****.
its either a stock design that chanel dropped, or its a simple as JD sold his and alley boy bought it from da same jewelry store..happened to fat joe's crosses where one ended up with

killa cam and da other one ended up with i THINK bow bow, or someone else.

Remember always wanted a pair of lemon kite earrings like Cam's, never got a chance to cop a pair tho
ohwell.gif
da hood ran that style to da GROUND....

i remember as soon as tony yayo got outta jail he got a even bigger pair than cam

Tony+Yayo+1.jpg

mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:49346

if you got da deluxe edition of his album it shows da behind da scenes of da so seductive video...yo them chains and them earrings were GOING OFF..laser light show status.

matta fact, here it is right here...sometimes we dont get da WHOLE effect of icy chains on this thread because we're just seeing em in a static picture..when you see it in natural light

its a whole nother animal..

start at da :49 second mark. for tony yayo.

matta fact, here it is right here...sometimes we dont get da WHOLE effect of icy chains on this thread because we're just seeing em in a static picture..when you see it in natural light

Damn, you werent lying.

Anybody have experience dealing with the Cash for Gold spots ? Do those spots come even close to paying out good value ?

Yayo shine like crazy on that vid....

Back
Top Bottom