**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

tumblr_mvp89bRDUb1qaqv3ro1_1280.jpg

Can somebody tell me what jewelry company the dude above belongs to ..... He lives on my block and has been telling me for years to check him if I need jewels ... All the young Russian dudes from Forest Hills claim to do jewelry so I dont take him serious.

Pardon my ignorance if that is a dumb question, but im not into jewels, partially because they are definitely unaffordable lol ...

Always like the look of a cuban bracelet and a submariner too. 

Nice length on that cuban aswell aldente 
Thank you. A nice cuban bracelet alone looks good… A rolex and a cuban on the same wrist looks nice. You can't have both wrists flooded with gold tho. 

There is a dude here with a nice presi, a cuban and a ring all on the same finger. That **** looks clean, someone find a picture. 

Always like the look of a cuban bracelet and a submariner too. 

Nice length on that cuban aswell aldente 
Thank you. A nice cuban bracelet alone looks good… A rolex and a cuban on the same wrist looks nice. You can't have both wrists flooded with gold tho. 

There is a dude here with a nice presi, a cuban and a ring all on the same finger. That **** looks clean, someone find a picture. 

Yeah i know exactly what your talking about, his sn is whatcanisay

very clean
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom