**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

It looks like it's a gold wire threaded through some beads held tightly. I'd be worried about it snapping since there's hardly any play between the links.

Thats just based on my observation though.

Frrank for person who hasn't seen them in person, you are spot on with your analysis. What i noticed the chain looks cheesy in larger sizes and has a lot more play between the links, like mardi gras beads, but smaller sizes look great. Gonna check it out in the morning.

Last edited:
Can someone up that kanye pic, the one where he has the two cubans with the jesus pieces that had no ice

Can someone up that kanye pic, the one where he has the two cubans with the jesus pieces that had no ice

Where do you guys actually wear your jewelry to if you wear it out the house?
Honestly I wear my jewelry everywhere lol but I don't stay in a city that chain snatch or none of that stuff but I love jewelry & I spent too much money on it to not wear my jewelry freely lol ***** happens & you can lose your life for anything literally..& I just can't live my life being afraid to wear anything I bought with my hard earned money..life is just too short for that.
Right, same way I feel

Yeah I wear mine everywhere and just tote the heater with me everywhere I go

"two four-fifths within my arms length. . ."  Notorious BIG

when are record labels gonna be ORIGINAL when it comes to logo design.... everyone flips a car logo into their record label logo. 

Forgot to mention this. I work in downtown miami so the other day i was visiting one of my stores in the jewelry district and i came across a place called Silver Kings or some ****. Anyway, they had a huge KILO chain hanging on the window. So i walked in. Let's just say, they have every size cuban link chain in .925 and plated. along with jesus pieces and other items. 

Not knocking silver at all..... but what caught my attention was the 4,500 price tag on the kilo chain in all silver and plated in gold about 60 times. It looked legit as hell. This leads me to believe that most of these rappers are rocking plated chains. a real deal kilo will run you over 50k if i'm not mistaken. 

next time i'm in the area I'm gonna stop by the store and take photos. 

I could see rappers rocking plated joints in certain places and leaving the real ones at home so they don't take much of an L if things turn ugly for whatever reason.

Forgot to mention this. I work in downtown miami so the other day i was visiting one of my stores in the jewelry district and i came across a place called Silver Kings or some ****. Anyway, they had a huge KILO chain hanging on the window. So i walked in. Let's just say, they have every size cuban link chain in .925 and plated. along with jesus pieces and other items. 

Not knocking silver at all..... but what caught my attention was the 4,500 price tag on the kilo chain in all silver and plated in gold about 60 times. It looked legit as hell. This leads me to believe that most of these rappers are rocking plated chains. a real deal kilo will run you over 50k if i'm not mistaken. 

next time i'm in the area I'm gonna stop by the store and take photos. 
alot of rappers make enough to afford that tho

Back
Top Bottom