**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The One Boss Hogg Outlaw Piece That Matches Them 5 Time Zone Jacobs Tho:pimp:  

Anyone Think Jacobs Will Make A Come Back In Rap Like The Rolex Did? 

Doubt it, they don't push their watches on rappers anymore I don't think they care to associated with the rap scene. The 5 time zone piece isn't even up on their site last I checked.

Didn't they move out their old hood spot and get a nice place to set up shop?

Pac wasn't going for that like everyone else..

BTW Pac and the snitch swapped Rolexes for that pic.. jack is wearing Pac's watch

Please. Pac got got just like everyone else jack and his crew had strong armed in the 90's. Them Brooklyn cats had his *** SHOOK at one point. Trust me I know

Last edited:

Hilarious.

Pac wouldn't give them his jewels reached and got shot. Stretch and them could have dismantled the whole situation had they not dropped to the floor. Was Pac about the life Jack was about? No. Was he scared of Jack? No.
Your talking about the one isolated incident when he got shot which is not what i was referring to. During their relationship they had Jack extorted alot of funds from Pac to the point he was asking others for advice on how to remove himself from jack without conflict. Mike Tyson told Pac in the beginning not to mess with dude but son was a hard head and didn't listen. All the crazy **** Pac was going through when he was up here after he got on eventually made him hate NYC and ofcourse start repping the West Coast after Suge bailed him out of jail. 

DOPE please post fam, chain shines like it has diamonds in it. CRAZY

For those interested in the "Moon Cut" chains. Sorry for the image quality, tried to get a detailed shot but photobucket degrades the quality pretty bad.

I wouldnt say the chain is "delicate" though. Ive gotten it caught on things before and it held up well against considerable force. What you dont want to do is bend in half like a piece of paper, in this case it for sure will snap. But for the most part you would never do that unless you were intentionally moving it into that position.

Back
Top Bottom