**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Thank you!

is Traxnyc.com any good?
All i know is I got mine from daniel's and couldn't be happier.....the craftsmanship in on point and the prices are the best i have seen up to this point. I would go with Daniels way before Traxnyc

All i know is I got mine from daniel's and couldn't be happier.....the craftsmanship in on point and the prices are the best i have seen up to this point. I would go with Daniels way before Traxnyc

Thank you. I will only look there now!

i agree it was a steal. i was watching the auction and ended up having to do a double shift and work and totally forgot until i came home and checked. how can you bid and win at that price and not be willing and ready to pay?! :smh:

My thoughts exaclty had to handle some unexpected things this weekend but both pieces were solid and left me with envy :smh:

if you end up relisting please pm me the link:D

Last edited:
On Cubans do you guys go with 14k or go with 10k and a wider MM? Decsions?

Looking at daniels site i'm wonder if i should get a 5mm 14k or should i go 6mm 10k. Would like to hear how you guys decide.

14k and minimum is 8mm.

Now if that's all you can afford then I'd consider what I'm wearing it with, but at the end of day it's still better to go with 14k.

Last edited:
14k and minimum is 8mm.

Now if that's all you can afford then I'd consider what I'm wearing it with, but at the end of day it's still better to go with 14k.
I want to rock with a pendant. A little bigger than LAXs angel cherub. I want to go small intentionally. Then I will layer up with a 10mm with a 12mm bracelet.

Gonna go 14k because it's more gold than metal and I would feel a little fraud having that much metal even tho it's not much more gold.

I want to rock with a pendant. A little bigger than LAXs angel cherub. I want to go small intentionally. Then I will layer up with a 10mm with a 12mm bracelet.

Gonna go 14k because it's more gold than metal and I would feel a little fraud having that much metal even tho it's not much more gold.

Lax has a cherub bigger than the small one

Back
Top Bottom