**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

smokin.gif

so who in here won that diamondcity micro iced out jesus piece that was posted on ebay?

Whoever won got them for a steal, however they are lagging with the payments. Might relist.

i agree it was a steal. i was watching the auction and ended up having to do a double shift and work and totally forgot until i came home and checked. how can you bid and win at that price and not be willing and ready to pay?! :smh:

Link? Price?

Happy New Years to everyone in here.

Can't help but laugh, ninjahood wasn't gonna get no Jesus.

2014 is now here, placed an order for somethings with LAX always a pleasure doing transactions with him.

c
A great immense shout to LAXROLEX who got me a dope rolex and a decent price.

Very professional and extremely helpful. And now to the pics

beautiful

Had my custom made piece by TvJohnny here in houston. The AL represents AristocratLife night life group im a part of here in houston. If you have ever partied in Houston you may recognize the brand.

We made about 14 pieces in total, including some sold gold pieces. Video link of some of the other pieces. Gonna order a small cuban link tomorrow for it.

http://s96.photobucket.com/user/had...0FC-774-00000094322130DA_zps5422d92a.mp4.html

Last edited:
The mock up hardest thing is selecting the size you want.

Dont like it on the franco to long. Cant wait to see how the cuban looks on it.

*If anyone doesn't know the angel was done by LAX and all the ladies love it lol, the angel is a very good conversation starter (unexpected reward). Thanks again LAX

Back
Top Bottom