**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The Micro Tito

Looks bout the same to me..but again could be camera angles

Either way Lax killing it right now! I'm itching to hop down on it but I'm trying to bring the summer in with it..not the fall lol so we gotta do some talking first

Actually it's the best attempt I seen from anyone not named Jacob! Period! That joint dope af! And it may be a baby..but it looks about the same size as the micro tito(which is also fresh af in its own right!) so I figured it was a micro but it could be..I think lax's micros are 1.5" if I ain't mistaken & a baby is 2.5" so if not a baby it could just be camera trix but I'm interested either way lol

The link and piece is dope @lax I need prices on that asap

Actually it's the best attempt I seen from anyone not named Jacob! Period! That joint dope af! And it may be a baby..but it looks about the same size as the micro tito(which is also fresh af in its own right!) so I figured it was a micro but it could be..I think lax's micros are 1.5" if I ain't mistaken & a baby is 2.5" so if not a baby it could just be camera trix but I'm interested either way lol
The link and piece is dope @lax I need prices on that asap
Micro Jesus pieces are like 1"

Baby Jesus pieces are like 1.75"-2.5", depends on the jewelers mold.

That Murakami Lax Jesus is 1.7"

Anybody here have their jewelry insured ?

I only have $11,100 worth of stuff , but I will probably get more jewelry as time goes on.

I suggest everyone get a personal article policy on their jewelry.
Really inexpensive and it covers theft, damage, loss, etc.
If you're in Texas I can help you out with getting one.

Either way Lax killing it right now! I'm itching to hop down on it but I'm trying to bring the summer in with it..not the fall lol so we gotta do some talking first

:lol:

I need me a iced out baby Jesus 14KT from LAX but my money not there yet gotta start stackin

:lol:

I need me a iced out baby Jesus 14KT from LAX but my money not there yet gotta start stackin

Yeah..I think his business in order like I say he hit a rough patch it's understandable..but yeah I know the price on exactly what you talking bout..you'll get there bro! Cause I think you mentioned it to me earlier so I know you really want it! It's simple though just open an account for it & if your job allows such get it took out your checc off top that way you won't even see it & it'll stacc up in no time! I got a personal jewelry fund through my accountant allotted from my business which sounds insane lol but your look is just as just as important as your hustle & certain people only want to deal with people who they perceive are getting it so sometime you have to show & prove but yeah bro just put bacc & you'll get there eventually!

Who are you guys using to insure your stuff? Icebox and GoldenSun if you could speak on this as well that would be great, for personal not business of course.

Who are you guys using to insure your stuff? Icebox and GoldenSun if you could speak on this as well that would be great, for personal not business of course.
Usually your home owners or renters insurance will give you a better price to ensure private property like that. There are some independent companies that will but they might have higher costs.

Usually your home owners or renters insurance will give you a better price to ensure private property like that. There are some independent companies that will but they might have higher costs.
Any insight on those independent companies? Please and thank you.

Last edited:

They seem to be a little harder to get claims out of in the end. Usually the big insurance companies will just cut a 50/50 check so that they know you're going to replace it or they'll deal with the jewelers directly. Independent companies will not be as easy most of the time.

They seem to be a little harder to get claims out of in the end. Usually the big insurance companies will just cut a 50/50 check so that they know you're going to replace it or they'll deal with the jewelers directly. Independent companies will not be as easy most of the time.
Thanks for the quick reply.

I was looking into Jewelers Mutual any opinion on them?

What's the case of carrying a gun if you won use it , alot of u are pump faking
Definitely pump faking.

One guy is talking tough while shopping in H&M buying girly jogging pants
anyone know whats up with h&m no longer having the jogger sweats?
http://niketalk.com/t/569844/jogger-pants/1560_20#post_20176811

The other guy with the Mario piece had his card pulled earlier.

Yea, I don't believe you guys have ever even been in a hood.
Lmaoooo, jogger pants got everyone hip bruh

Back
Top Bottom