**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

New cuban 
happy.gif
 ,18k 5.5mm

Yeah..I think his business in order like I say he hit a rough patch it's understandable..but yeah I know the price on exactly what you talking bout..you'll get there bro! Cause I think you mentioned it to me earlier so I know you really want it! It's simple though just open an account for it & if your job allows such get it took out your checc off top that way you won't even see it & it'll stacc up in no time! I got a personal jewelry fund through my accountant allotted from my business which sounds insane lol but your look is just as just as important as your hustle & certain people only want to deal with people who they perceive are getting it so sometime you have to show & prove but yeah bro just put bacc & you'll get there eventually!

Good looking out man really appreciate it.

lmao this cat looks real hood in them jogger pants:rofl: @AllStarDope
 come on bruh! Please continue to inform the thread about how you stay in the hood and run that ****!!!!:lol:
You really took the time to stalk a man, you ***** behaving salty petty fool, how stupid do you look. :smh:

They are Chinos :wink: so your wrong there. the joggers came in today. We wear our tattoos on the inside, remember the loudest in the room, is the weakest. What you prove here? So Every g wear champion hoodies and sweats with a fitted right, don't be too quick to judge a book by its cover :wink:, shows your insecurity from the level you stoop to try out man, lame :lol: |I and weak go make some moves put your hands on some paper instead of being salty,:rofl: playing wid ya self In between tapping your keyboard.|I :smh:

Wolves In sheeps clothing.:smh:

You ready showed your brain speeds and intelligence level with that one, sucker ****.

The worlds biggest gangsters walk around in suits.
What you think government is?
The most organised, powerful, rich crooks out here.
Grow up.:smh:

Who said I was trying to look hood?
Who am I anyway? What a dude that grew up in the zone, that went through more real **** than your little nut self couldn't imagine, still here. Don't do no wrong, don't take no ****, look after mine, look a man in his eyes, keep my word and work hard, you hate on that? Learn to be a man, before you start judging other men. trying to discredit, ***** brudda.

Remember this is the jewelerry thread if it ain't bout jewels, move on, we don't want to hear bout you getting chain snatched and doing nothing bout it, or measure **** lengths, grow up get some money, go find a girl to play with ya winky, ok. Stop salt stop derailing, got problem with me? Take it to pm, see me in the streets, stop talking. |I

You weak pathetic sad little worm. |I

Last edited:

No feelings caught, but I got to address the BS and state facts.

Back on topic.

The jewellery inspiration came from P, always loved the game as a kid and converse all star is my thing but must admit I was always more of a Sega dude, the games are timeless, them soundtracks, :smokin i always loved these for daily beater pieces, Jesus can be a bit heavy or much when just going out to eat etc I never met anyone who hated the mushroom or star in person but everyone got an opinion idc I like it. That's what it's about for me. Do what you like, wear what you like, be yourself.

Last edited:
This dude really thought he was pulling my card about some sweat pants :rofl: word, joggers have never seen the hood. You dropping knowledge bruh

I don't mean to sound naive(trust that I'm not) nor wreccless but why are people worrying about theft when they buy jewelry? That's literally the last thing on my mind & I stay in a pretty f'd up city in general..but I more so worry about getting faded & losing my stuff than someone stealing it..I mean it's chain snatching still a thing like that..I don't even really see rappers get ran like that..very few & in between & the fact that you don't know what's real or fake(which can apply to so many things especially when you got this "finesse" & "remix" stuff messing up a game I was once familiar with) the robbery game is pretty much obsolete now..but I digress

Bottom line you like it, get it, & where it with pride as a symbol of your hard work & grind! Be careful especially if you travel a lot but DEFINITELY don't overthink the situation so much that you don't buy things that if you earn you RIGHTFULLY DESERVE! Cause my man life is just too short for that!

Back
Top Bottom