**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Oh ya what did you buy from them?
My bad this damn iPhone lol sorry for the extra post but I got a micro Jesus
Lol all good, i was asking what Rollinwithangel bought from that reys gold and cash place. If you spend that much on a 10mm chain make sure you get it appraised form a 3rd party after purchase while your in the city you bought it. And just a heads up that LAX guy is a scam artist.

People need to stop throwing dirt around about lax being a scam artist.... Is there any proof? Nah there isn't. Dudes shouldn't be throwing salt on someone's name without some proof end of story. Especially when you haven't done any business with him or had a bad experience for yourself. Dudes in here just run their jibbs and speak on **** they have no experience with

People need to stop throwing dirt around about lax being a scam artist.... Is there any proof? Nah there isn't. Dudes shouldn't be throwing salt on someone's name without some proof end of story. Especially when you haven't done any business with him or had a bad experience for yourself. Dudes in here just run their jibbs and speak on **** they have no experience with
1. Lax sent someone a fake watch for $30,000

2. Hasn't been on the thread since being called out

1. Lax sent someone a fake watch for $30,000
2. Hasn't been on the thread since being called out

So you were there and you know what actually went down or your forming an opinion based off of what 1 person said on a Internet thread...I highly doubt you have all the details...your pretty quick to point your finger.

You call it throwing dirt, I think of it as looking out for other people in this community. An allegation of scamming somebody for $30k is a pretty damn big deal.

If I followed the recommendation of someone on here and got scammed, I'd be pretty pissed.

Last edited:
I dont even care what the guy said who got scammed, LAX avoiding this thread for this long is a clear message that he did buddy wrong. How naive can you be ?

come on bruh :rolleyes

Wtf you talking about, I posted that place because they had the cheapest price. everyone has to start somewhere. Jewelers don't have to charge as much as they do, but they do because people pay it. Why you think they riding around in bentleys and flying on private jets and ****. I posted that for people like you who wanted a cheaper option. You coulda bought that micro Jesus 100 times over if you really wanted to but you didn't because you know 9 grams of gold isn't worth $1000 +, am I right?

No I can't vouch for them but I also won't discredit them

Last edited:
Lol ya I heard about LAX. I been lurking for months I chucked when homie said " he can give you even better deals without seeing you in person"

come on bruh :rolleyes

Wtf you talking about, I posted that place because they had the cheapest price. everyone has to start somewhere. Jewelers don't have to charge as much as they do, but they do because people pay it. Why you think they riding around in bentleys and flying on private jets and ****. I posted that for people like you who wanted a cheaper option. You coulda bought that micro Jesus 100 times over if you really wanted to but you didn't because you know 9 grams of gold isn't worth $1000 +, am I right?

No I can't vouch for them but I also won't discredit them

:lol:

i didnt need a long paragraph.

im not saying hes legit or not but your reasoning was stupid. if you are gonna post a place and vouch for them at least buy from them first or something. You didnt answer his question, all you did was answer him with another question.

dude wants to buy something, help him out?

:lol:

i didnt need a long paragraph.

im not saying hes legit or not but your reasoning was stupid. if you are gonna post a place and vouch for them at least buy from them first or something. You didnt answer his question, all you did was answer him with another question.

dude wants to buy something, help him out?

Ok..... Bruh

Since we can only recommend jewelers that we bought from who do you recommend?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom