**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Rey's quoted me $2547 for a 5mm 28" 14kt Cuban, which is a little higher than Daniels but also heavier at 73 grams.

If you wanna test them out then pull the trigger. I highly doubt they sell gold plated stuff but i wouldn't be surprised if the purity is a little off. I have personally bought from Sarraf and Traxnyc because they work with me on prices and everything i have bought from them has been spot on. I hear alot of good things about Daniels and it doesn't get much cheaper than that. Not trying to scare you from making a purchase just trying to help. The amount of scam artists out there is unreal man.

If you wanna test them out then pull the trigger. I highly doubt they sell gold plated stuff but i wouldn't be surprised if the purity is a little off. I have personally bought from Sarraf and Traxnyc because they work with me on prices and everything i have bought from them has been spot on. I hear alot of good things about Daniels and it doesn't get much cheaper than that. Not trying to scare you from making a purchase just trying to help. The amount of scam artists out there is unreal man.

I understand the point of being very cautious, it's a greedy world out there.

Rey quoting 7050 and Daniels quoting 9050 might as well spend $2000 take a trip to Miami and check rey out and take a vacation kill two birds with one stone ...never been to Miami

Whats the weight on both of them ?
Whats the weight on both of them ?
Daniels 235 and Rey 220

Nice man, ya get an appraisal from another jeweler that does laser testing while your out there. 

So you were there and you know what actually went down or your forming an opinion based off of what 1 person said on a Internet thread...I highly doubt you have all the details...your pretty quick to point your finger.
he obviously sold him the fake watch which is a fact. Lax did not even deny that he sold the guy the watch. And as far as we know he hasn't seen 30,000 refunded to him. Lax would obviously say something to stop all of this if he has settled it like a good business man. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a ****** duck bro

:lol:

i didnt need a long paragraph.

im not saying hes legit or not but your reasoning was stupid. if you are gonna post a place and vouch for them at least buy from them first or something. You didnt answer his question, all you did was answer him with another question.

dude wants to buy something, help him out?

Ok..... Bruh

Since we can only recommend jewelers that we bought from who do you recommend?

IF n Co

i dont buy jewlery but you threw a business out and dude asked if they were legit or not and you didnt answer... why are you getting offended.

Juvenia Macho, all 18ct 
pimp.gif

Anybody know the biggest size chain a micro could fit ? ... I just want somthing that don't feel so damn flimsy on my neck I feel like if my daughter grab it. It's gonna break lol

Back
Top Bottom