**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Filmed Boosie getting his new Jesus Piece from King Johnny. Has to be the biggest Jesus piece i have ever seen.

Last edited:
In all actuality, even after finding out my gold tested 12K vs 14K I paid for...I was still willing to do business with dude.

I still vouch for most of his work.

what the hell? even little kids know better than this :rofl:

a fool and his money is soon parted

Last edited:
In all actuality, even after finding out my gold tested 12K vs 14K I paid for...I was still willing to do business with dude.

what the hell? even little kids know better than this :rofl:

These are his customers and the ones that continue to buy from and support the scammer so I'm not surprised.

Quotes like that is why I think the scammer is paying people to post things like that on here.

what the hell? even little kids know better than this
roll.gif

These are his customers and the ones that continue to buy from and support the scammer so I'm not surprised.

Quotes like that is why I think the scammer is paying people to post things like that on here.
yea, i cant even criticize because dude clearly wont care

or is getting paid/an alternate account like buddy said

Theyll be back soon enough. White gold already creepin back and yellow cubans getting overdone. Wouldnt be surprised to see Kanye or Jay come through with a byzantine chain and platinum prezzy and change the game right quick.
I would say j yeah... ye never wears white or plat.... 

But it'll be nice to see these chains back in the game. 

But once white and plat is back in style.... the amount of SILVER AND RHODIUM dipped jewels from these fakesters will be all over the place. 

Last edited:
I was serious about reporting people that continue to vouch for this scammer as if nothing happened. If you don't put some type of disclaimer in your post about this guys scamming allegations, I'm going to report it to the mods here as trying to use Niketalk to scam people.
you have posted about nothing other then this for literally weeks bruh..... did LAX pick on you in highschool or some ****?
laugh.gif

I was serious about reporting people that continue to vouch for this scammer as if nothing happened. If you don't put some type of disclaimer in your post about this guys scamming allegations, I'm going to report it to the mods here as trying to use Niketalk to scam people.
you have posted about nothing other then this for literally weeks bruh..... did LAX pick on you in highschool or some ****?:lol:

And you have posted nothing but support and promotion for a person that is using this website to scam people.

What the hell kind of stuff is this :lol:

And why would a mod delete it just because he reported it ???

I'm pretty sure that using Niketalk to scam its members is a violation of the forum rules. So why wouldn't they delete a post promoting a scammer that has already scammed people here out of thousands of dollars.

you have posted about nothing other then this for literally weeks bruh..... did LAX pick on you in highschool or some ****? laugh.gif
Word you going way too hard for something that doesn't personally concern you.

Back
Top Bottom