**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm sure it's high quality and has the best jewels, but yea I don't think anyone cares about this piece outside the melt value and quality of stones :lol:

Last edited:
Bape history? You realize that company holds no weight when it comes to world history right? You dudes must live in a box.

But then again this is NT. Where "our" views are the standard for the rest of the world. Don't be so small minded man
didn't Nigo invade Poland during the second world war? Or am I mistaken? 

Bape history? You realize that company holds no weight when it comes to world history right? You dudes must live in a box.

But then again this is NT. Where "our" views are the standard for the rest of the world. Don't be so small minded man
in japanese pop culture history, fashion history, japanese hip hop history. he's no world leader but he did create a worldwide craze. you're posting on a forum where we speak of jewelry and fashion, of course we will be bias to nigo being an important figure in the world that interests us. don't be so small minded man. 

I give Nigo respect for being able to charge $80 for chinese made t shirts to millions of suckers worldwide, but that chain is less a part of history then the owner of Ed Hardy's personal possessions would be.

$80 - $100 for screen printed 100% cotton t shirts is not like most products. For a street wear brand that is expensive. Bape has done some good marketing that's forsure.

$80 - $100 for screen printed 100% cotton t shirts is not like most products. For a street wear brand that is expensive. Bape has done some good marketing that's forsure.
The cost of him printing shirts is pennies. I own a street wear company and I know what it costs to create a t shirt, it's even cheaper overseas where labor costs is low. Bape was a lifestyle brand in japan and still is to an extent. It was bigger than t-shirts with nigo. He had bape radio, tv, he was a huge dj in japan, produced and created the japanese hip hop sensation teriyaki boys, designed for bbd and ice-cream he even made household goods... even condoms. Not defending him saying he should go down in history but his impact on the culture was a lot more important than ed hardy who was ran by christian audigier and just printed ed hardy tattoos across shirts, which became a one hit wonder like von dutch brand was. 

Nigo was a lot bigger and more important to the street wear culture. Bape was what ralph lauren polo is. None the less.... that chain was a big piece of history in the jewelry world and the street wear world, but he was even bigger in Japan. 

Does anyone know if it is possible to put pave diamonds into a Herringbone chain?  

Googled without any luck. 

Does anyone know if it is possible to put pave diamonds into a Herringbone chain?  

Googled without any luck. 
Doubt it, herringbones are pretty thin and flimsy. Not alot of support for the stones. 

The cost of him printing shirts is pennies. I own a street wear company and I know what it costs to create a t shirt, it's even cheaper overseas where labor costs is low. Bape was a lifestyle brand in japan and still is to an extent. It was bigger than t-shirts with nigo. He had bape radio, tv, he was a huge dj in japan, produced and created the japanese hip hop sensation teriyaki boys, designed for bbd and ice-cream he even made household goods... even condoms. Not defending him saying he should go down in history but his impact on the culture was a lot more important than ed hardy who was ran by christian audigier and just printed ed hardy tattoos across shirts, which became a one hit wonder like von dutch brand was. 

Nigo was a lot bigger and more important to the street wear culture. Bape was what ralph lauren polo is. None the less.... that chain was a big piece of history in the jewelry world and the street wear world, but he was even bigger in Japan. 
Don't compare Bape to Ralph Lauren, a 50 year old company with 1000's of stores worldwide.  

Ya true man. Came across this pic again. I usually dont like diamonds, rose gold or white gold haha but i honestly have to say this is a beautiful thing.

Oh ya ok. I would think actually doing a pave setting on the chain itself like the guy wanted would be tough though . But im no jeweler.

Back
Top Bottom