**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

One day my kids will be learning about Bape in history class 
roll.gif

there is a new music video with 2 chains in it.... he has a thick boxy like cuban flooded with diamonds.... can anyone get a screen shot of this? I can't find the video or know the name. 

actually..... it's a piece of history. 

Japanese history according to Al Dente y'all

Create portable CD players
Create pocket calculators
Create digital single lens camera
Create Blue-Ray
Create bullet train system (transportation)
Create the first Android (Robot)
Create anesthesia for medical use
Create Ju Jutsu,karate, and other forms of martial arts
Create Playstation & Nintendo
Win a war against China & Russia (1868-1912)
Nigo's "S" chain

Last edited:
Man stop acting like you don't know what dude meant. Also this is the jewelry thread so naturally we're into jewelry history & some pieces are iconic and represent a certain time and phase in the culture.

Skyzoo, only Nigo's chain on your list is relevant to this thread, that is why none of the others are discussed. This is entertainment, a jewelry thread on a Nike forum, not a history lesson. Move on.

Last edited:
Everyone make sure you and your kids know the history and significance behind this chain, its a very important part of Japanese history. Some even discuss it as if it was bigger than Hiroshima.......

:lol:

Bought this from a fellow NT member and had it plated in white rhodium... Very happy with these piece

since I'm sure only a few rock these pieces in my country... Yes in my country that is...

Bought this from a fellow NT member and had it plated in white rhodium... Very happy with these piece
since I'm sure only a few rock these pieces in my country... Yes in my country that is...

That looks like one of lax's earlier pieces which had a rope chain underneath the forehead where the four dimples would usually be.

You should get it tested just to be sure.

That looks like one of lax's earlier pieces which had a rope chain underneath the forehead where the four dimples would usually be.

You should get it tested just to be sure.
Yeah, I was told it is in fact, one of his earlier pieces... The stones, I was told, are sapphires... It's extremely hard to find a good Jesus piece in The Netherlands... The Hip-Hop community doesn't really do jewelry over here...

Yeah, I was told it is in fact, one of his earlier pieces... The stones, I was told, are sapphires... It's extremely hard to find a good Jesus piece in The Netherlands... The Hip-Hop community doesn't really do jewelry over here...

Cool.

As long as you got a good price on it and you're happy :pimp:.

Nice pickup btw.

Back
Top Bottom