**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

man.... you know what i meant. he's to japan what ralph lauren is to us.... 
grin.gif
not at all, not even close...I live in Japan...

Willdabeast bro..I just don't understand why you just won't go out to LA & get ya bread cuhz..like 40 is a HUGEEE hit rich or not & if dude giving you the runarounds why not just go see him & handle it that way? Obv phone convos & texts are going nowhere & I don't know if it's worth it to sue cause it may end up costing you more but I would go see that man face to face & something would have to give..no way almost or maybe a year later I'm having this same issue smh NO WAY BRO

If your not gonna go down to LA yourself you should hire a "Debt collector" or if that's not your style, go and speak to a lawyer. 

Unless your one of those people that gets screwed over than gets revenge like 5 years later when no one expects it. 

WhatCaISay : How many grams is that Cuban bracelet in your avy ?

I was thinking of buying an 148 gram Cuban Bracelet, but I don't know if that's chucky enough for me.

Dang didnt realize buddy still hadnt resolved the issue. Thats shady.

Its a shame guys come in here looking for starts. then see how the money change there morals abd way of doing business.
I havent bought a piece yet but will work with goldensun or icebox when i do

Last edited:
Who remembers back in the day when LAX would post up pics of him hanging out with that 10 year old kid or whatever?

And what makes more business sense - to pay Mayweather with his millions of followers to tweet/IG something, or to give a bum like DJ Skee a Breitling on the low?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom