**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yo Rey is the man, I didn't even suggest this, he thought of it and then asked for my opinion, he's putting a cuban flag on the lock for me
pimp.gif
 , here's a pic of the mold
Nice. Get them to put enamel on it in the flag colors and it'll be eem more
pimp.gif

I don't eem know why jewelers like if&co or flawless decide to change the triple locking clasp to that new slide in joint.
Thanks Frank,  Yeah I actually like it with out the enamel because I am Cuban and Puerto Rican so it represents both for me that way 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

6mm cuban from reys, bead chain from lax, Franco from Daniels, and micro Cuban for my son from reys (he didn't make it but he got it from someone he knows)

My stuff all 14k minus the presi Rolex ring that's 18k, probably need to upgrade to a presi eventually

Noob question, bruh:

How much would a Cuban link chain in the 2 sizes pictures run?... 10k or 14k

I need approximates, not the exact price of what was paid in the pic...

I don't know much about gold jewelry, I just know that I've been thinking about a chain of those sizes and quality recently... :lol:

Any else, feel free to chime in.

Good looks.

depends on how long the chain is and how heavy

good price to pay right now is 23gram for 10kt and 29gram for 14kt

Oh nice. Now that's a good deal. Would be nice to see some of these Florida gold smiths start making some other style links and pendants. 

I need some advice. I want to get my girl something for Xmas. I can't decide whether to get her diamond stud earrings or a used Ladies Rolex ref 69173

My budget is around 2k for either. What is a better value?

I need some advice. I want to get my girl something for Xmas. I can't decide whether to get her diamond stud earrings or a used Ladies Rolex ref 69173

My budget is around 2k for either. What is a better value?
Rolex. Will hold it's value way more than a diamond.

Daniels does make good cubans, I bought my cuban and jesus piece from there.... IMO he makes great cubans, has good communication and good prices. 

I got rid of my cuban and jesus piece. Outgrew it. 

As far as the jabs in this thread, SKYZOO drop it already dude. You seem butt hurt about something. I mentioned my dad was paying my bills back when i first graduated high school 10 years ago. He hasn't paid a damn thing of mine in 10 years, theres nothing to be ashamed of.  Reaching for jokes isn't going to do anything but get this thread locked. If you and CABASED can't post with out jabs, leave the thread. We're here for jewels and info, not for useless hate. 

Back to the jeweles. I'm in the market for a Rolex. 3-4k is my budget. Golden sun hit me up with some but looking for others. Has anyone dealt with CRM in miami? He has some good deals on his insta. I might buy my wife one too. 

I sent out a email to a few jewelers for a quote on a piece I'm trying to get made before Christmas ... See how quickly this happens lol

Noob question, bruh:

How much would a Cuban link chain in the 2 sizes pictures run?... 10k or 14k

I need approximates, not the exact price of what was paid in the pic...

I don't know much about gold jewelry, I just know that I've been thinking about a chain of those sizes and quality recently... :lol:

Any else, feel free to chime in.

Good looks.

what spicaly said^^^

Daniels does make good cubans, I bought my cuban and jesus piece from there.... IMO he makes great cubans, has good communication and good prices. 

I got rid of my cuban and jesus piece. Outgrew it. 

As far as the jabs in this thread, SKYZOO drop it already dude. You seem butt hurt about something. I mentioned my dad was paying my bills back when i first graduated high school 10 years ago. He hasn't paid a damn thing of mine in 10 years, theres nothing to be ashamed of.  Reaching for jokes isn't going to do anything but get this thread locked. If you and CABASED can't post with out jabs, leave the thread. We're here for jewels and info, not for useless hate. 

Back to the jeweles. I'm in the market for a Rolex. 3-4k is my budget. Golden sun hit me up with some but looking for others. Has anyone dealt with CRM in miami? He has some good deals on his insta. I might buy my wife one too. 

havent dealt with CRM, but i do follow them on IG and prices are good...
depends on what you want.
what i did when i decided i wanted a rolex was research models and what was in my budget.
used EBAY and bobs as a reference for models and prices.
got my date just 2tone with quickset for about 3250? or 3450? i forgot but it was in amazing condition. late 95 release
got it from a pawn shop and the guy that owned it prior didnt even wear it.
the clasp was scratchless and the sticker on the back of the clasp was still fully intact.

try daniels i know they make micro cubans
or sarraf although their prices seem a lil higher than most places but they got huge inventory

I want to get a simple 24" 18k bead chain to put a small pendent on, but don't wanna deal with scams like LAX. Any body got any idea how much something small like that would run me?

For 18k on a light chain would run you around 50-60 per gram. Like ROYALTY said Sarraf is legit and they have every kind of chain. They will work with you on a fair price too. 

pimp.gif
 damn that is nicee bracelet and that clasp with the flag that is mad sicck Reys in MIA maybe i gotta chek dat out the clasp i think it would like nice with a little ice not 2 much maybe matching colored diamonds on da flag later on if you want but mad props u know how rock ur ish and know ur gold

Back
Top Bottom