**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

havent dealt with CRM, but i do follow them on IG and prices are good...
depends on what you want.
what i did when i decided i wanted a rolex was research models and what was in my budget.
used EBAY and bobs as a reference for models and prices.
got my date just 2tone with quickset for about 3250? or 3450? i forgot but it was in amazing condition. late 95 release
got it from a pawn shop and the guy that owned it prior didnt even wear it.
the clasp was scratchless and the sticker on the back of the clasp was still fully intact.
Gonna pass by CRM today and probably by daniels. He had a few DJ's last time I was there. 

pimp.gif
 damn that is nicee bracelet and that clasp with the flag that is mad sicck Reys in MIA maybe i gotta chek dat out the clasp i think it would like nice with a little ice not 2 much maybe matching colored diamonds on da flag later on if you want but mad props u know how rock ur ish and know ur gold
Thanks @LOANSHARK  

Being filed and the clasp fresh out the oven 

So did jewellers recognize this thread and then come? Or did the thread inspire some NTrs to be jewellers ?

Thanks @Qualmes, yeah its all good, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, plus I'm sure something like this has been done in some fashion before

Back
Top Bottom