**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Last edited:
Instead of buying my girl 2 Cartier bracelets i would put a down payment on a house 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Haha im just saying what i would do, just joking around. Those bracelets are nice though but god damn there expensive for an oz of gold. In all honesty though if i was into spending that kind of money on my room mate i would buy her a Rolex or something. 

Haha im just saying what i would do, just joking around. Those bracelets are nice though but god damn there expensive for an oz of gold. In all honesty though if i was into spending that kind of money on my room mate i would buy her a Rolex or something. 

You don't get much gold for your money in Rolexes either. It seems like the best gold/$ ratio in jewelry is in buying cubans from Reys or Daniels.

True but a Rolex watch is mechanical with moving parts and it serves a purpose plus it holds it's value. 

frank mucus frank mucus said he worked at FL and was saving up for a Rolex in response to my picture I posted of the gold Rolex, iknownuffin iknownuffin asked if serious? Which is ironic given the user name. :lol: Obviously trolling, of course he ain't serious, the guys maybe got one of the most expensive jewellery collections in this thread, The jewellery pictures he posted numerous times in this thread and tesla was on his Twitter the other day, Do you think people post things they don't want other people to see on their social media.

@Cronicmolemolereturns

|I stalking

Clarity.
srs?

Ya speaking of Rey's and Daniels i wanted a 3mm cuban and Reys said he doesn't make less than 5.5mm and Daniels wants 50/gram.

Cartier bracelets literally doubled in price in the past 3 years to compensate for the surge in gold prices awhile back.

You can get them for much cheaper at Cartier stores in Italy/France, and perhaps other European locations.

Do y'all think Rey can make a gold bracelet that looks just like the Cartier jump offs? Same design and everything. It would probably be wayy cheaper, right?

Do y'all think Rey can make a gold bracelet that looks just like the Cartier jump offs? Same design and everything. It would probably be wayy cheaper, right?

I know icebox does, they make the ring too, I'm sure it's way cheaper

Ya buy a fake one for 10 clams and get it casted. Obviously dont use the Cartier logo.

Come on breahs you really don't wanna give your lady a copy of somethin like a love bracelet.  Go straight through Cartier or a jeweler you trust if you're gonna gift somethin like that.

Far as a titojesus, if any of yous are really serious about gettin a piece that looks like that,  go find one of those IB T shirts that had a big picture of one on the front and take it to someone who will carve it for you. 

Edit - this is the picture from the shirt I was tombout.  DeJesus, there it is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom