**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Who is this??
:stoneface:

:smh:

Who is this?

My Cartier Love ring...

If yall really want a Cartier love bracelet, just find one on the Japanese second market.

This would require a flight to Japan (around Ginza and Marunouchi districts). But you get a free trip to Tokyo out of all you saved. Same process can be done with Europe.

I got my Juste Un Clou bracelet at the Milan flagship for like 70% of the US price after tax back.

Last edited:
If yall really want a Cartier love bracelet, just find one on the Japanese second market.

This would require a flight to Japan (around Ginza and Marunouchi districts). But you get a free trip to Tokyo out of all you saved. Same process can be done with Europe.

I got my Juste Un Clou bracelet at the Milan flagship for like 70% of the US price after tax back.

If you have to jump through these sorts of hoops and hurdles to buy a Cartier bracelet, you shouldn't be buying it in the first place.

I got a lax rolex plated jesus piece I want to give it away you guys make fun of a guy here who talks about one but doesn't own one I think you call him ninja something Anyway Anyone want it no joke send me a address it yours I'll ship it for free too .

ninjahood was who was trying to cop but he dosnt post here anymore

post a pic im curious to the craftmanship

Did NinjaHood cop Loons Jesus Piece yet?? I was gon try and get it think it was what 20 stacks but the Jesus Piece was
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom